Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thanks or the reviews peeps. I definitely want to try Vanilla. Are all of these juices high VG? If so well I've been making a mistake going half and half all this time. Pretty thick but very nice. Very berry definitely sounds like it's worth a try. I have a sample bottle of "black cloves," haven't tried it yet but I'm a little scared to :D I've heard of cloves, not sure what they are but this sounds a lot like vaping garlic or something. We will see :)
The Red Tail line is VG, the Aroma PG, though I don't know if there are percentages involved.
When I ordered Very Berry I thought it would be Aroma PG; it's identified as such on the order page. Probably should fix that. But it's all good.

Sparojcic

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Atlanta Ga
I recieved my order in 2 days flat. To Atlanta area. Excellent shipping. I ordered DK-Tab and Dark honey Tobacco from red tail. Immediately cracked into the red tail. I know let it steep etc but I couldnt wait. Been having a hard week and its hard to just vape for me. So the product is extremely satisfying and even without steeping probably one of the best vape experiences I have had with a fresh 357 2.5 ohm at 5v. My only complaint... when I went to order more, about halfway through the night of using it, IT WAS SOLD OUT! Seriously good juice here thank you aroma!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I recieved my order in 2 days flat. To Atlanta area. Excellent shipping. I ordered DK-Tab and Dark honey Tobacco from red tail. Immediately cracked into the red tail. I know let it steep etc but I couldnt wait. Been having a hard week and its hard to just vape for me. So the product is extremely satisfying and even without steeping probably one of the best vape experiences I have had with a fresh 357 2.5 ohm at 5v. My only complaint... when I went to order more, about halfway through the night of using it, IT WAS SOLD OUT! Seriously good juice here thank you aroma!

Thanks for the heads up and your purchase.

We are trying to keep up with the Demand.

Larry, Chris, Dr. Fred and myself are working very hard.

2 Days from Phoenix is unheard of, and I'm surprised.

I got a couple of emails right now of 2 packages that are MIA. Rest assured if these customers will be taken care of ASAP.

Please check back with us for current inventory updates. I failed to predict current demand for some of the popular flavors, so its going to be hit or miss for the next day or two.

Moreover, I like to steep our inventory before its sold that way you can use it right when it comes to your door.

I really want to update our site and stock Red Tail Vapor without WTA as well.

These are just some of our priorities and we only have so many hours in the day.

My door is always open and if you have questions, problems or concerns let me know via Email, phone call or make a post here on my subforum. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the phone calls and emails and I apologize if I did not address your questions. Hopefully we will be able to afford some extra helping hands very soon.

Last edited:

LES232

Apr 4, 2012
Monroe La
If you can take a second and think back when you last ordered product from Aroma Ejuice can you please let us know how long it took for you to receive your package.

Also if you could let us know if you were happy with your order we would greatly appreciate your input.

2 days from Phoenix to Louisiana! I ordered late Wednesday night and I got a shipping notice at 2:00am Thursday morning and it was here Saturday morning! You guys must work all night long!! I really appreciate the fast shipping.

I ordered Dark Honey WTA in 12mg and 24mg, DK Tab WTA in 12mg and 24mg and Turkish Blend WTA in 12mg and 24mg. I ordered the 12mg and 24mg sizes to mix them and have 18mg. I usually vape 18mg, but I have been vaping alot of 24mg lately and I started to just go with the 24mg, but I'm glad I didn't!! I think 24mg with WTA might've been too strong for me! I saw a couple of posts on ECF where members were talking about a place that sells WTA by the strength like we buy our nicotine juice. Do you know what strength of WTA is in the 12mg and 24mg bottles that you sell? I tried all 3 flavors last night and honestly, they were all VERY GOOD!! I can definitely tell the difference with the WTA and I have to say I was skeptical that there would be any difference at all because I've heard some people say they didn't really notice anything different (but I'm not sure if they got their WTA juice from you or someplace else) Someone on here said it gives you the calm feeling that you get from smoking a cigarette and I absolutely agree! Thanks so much!!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
2 days from Phoenix to Louisiana! I ordered late Wednesday night and I got a shipping notice at 2:00am Thursday morning and it was here Saturday morning! You guys must work all night long!! I really appreciate the fast shipping.

I ordered Dark Honey WTA in 12mg and 24mg, DK Tab WTA in 12mg and 24mg and Turkish Blend WTA in 12mg and 24mg. I ordered the 12mg and 24mg sizes to mix them and have 18mg. I usually vape 18mg, but I have been vaping alot of 24mg lately and I started to just go with the 24mg, but I'm glad I didn't!! I think 24mg with WTA might've been too strong for me! I saw a couple of posts on ECF where members were talking about a place that sells WTA by the strength like we buy our nicotine juice. Do you know what strength of WTA is in the 12mg and 24mg bottles that you sell? I tried all 3 flavors last night and honestly, they were all VERY GOOD!! I can definitely tell the difference with the WTA and I have to say I was skeptical that there would be any difference at all because I've heard some people say they didn't really notice anything different (but I'm not sure if they got their WTA juice from you or someplace else) Someone on here said it gives you the calm feeling that you get from smoking a cigarette and I absolutely agree! Thanks so much!!

I'm glad you got your order in a fast manner and you are happy with the results of our eliquid.

I will address your questions later today after I catch up on some sleep.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Lurked all afternoon down at the road where the mailbox is, mail lady didn't get there at 2-ish. Well it's Monday, heavy day for them out here in the sagebrush and cactus. BUT, at 3:50 she arrived with my rescue rations, 2 Beatle Juices, a G.I. Joe and a Tobacco Road. Whew! Had me scared there for a while.

Super service and delivery, ordered Friday and here Monday, postal guys don't move on the weekend, so it really kind of took a day and a half? Thanks for the great juice and rapid delivery.

One thing. Jerry, make sure the crew gets the caps on the bottles tight. The G. I. Joe leaked about a ml. No big deal. Glad to get what I got.

Now, for my gallon of WTA Unflavored Concentrate. I could arrange to lurk the mail box, say, Weds. or Thurs, hell I can even lurk on Friday? Yes??????

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
It might have taken 9 days to get here but the average delivery time from the U.S. is about 14 days so that's fast! I got my second order on the way which was sent out last Monday, if everything goes well it will be here mid week. I will say though that they get it right out to you and that does help! A+ rating from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread