Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
From start to finish: I placed my 2nd order with Aroma on Jan 23, 2013. Received it on Jan 30th. Quite fast I'd say.

Was I happy with my order: Other than my confusion about what's written on or crossed off of the label?
The liquids look, smell and appear to be like the same flavors I received about 5 months ago with my first order. I'll update later:)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Update:
oooh, now that I've been on the other thread I see what happened..

they don't have different labels for the different juices...they just cross off the "infused with WTA" and use the same label for the 2 different lines...some Red Tail juices are WTA eliquids as they were originally and some, now, don't have WTAs... :facepalm:

Logan5

Jan 26, 2013
South Florida
My order came this morning, I got 7 WTA's in Tobacco only flavors. shipping took only 3 days over the weekend. Marbrow Dosage: High 24 MG., Virginia Blend WTA 12 mg., Turkish Blend Tobacco WTA 12 mg., Winson 12 mg., Flue Cured Tobacco 24 mg., Tobacco Road WTA 12 mg. and G. I. Joe WTA 12 mg. I have loaded the Flue cured, Marbrow and Turkish blend into separate cartomizers and been chain vapeing. Marborw is a mild to heavy pull with a very satisfying chest and throat hit, with a subtle fine sweet finish. Turkish blend has a heavy sweet pull a mild throat hit and a cool exhale and lite sweet tobacco finish. Tobacco road, has an even more pronounced sweet almost purfume pull lite cool throat and chest hit and a smooth smokey finish and my favorite so far, Flue cured has a mild caramel pull, lite chest and throat hit sweet almost perfume finish. I sampled these on my eGo CTwist vari volt battery using refilled "American Vapor" cartomizers. Now I need to get some Atomizer tanks and reorder/stock up on my favorites. So very Happy!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
My order came this morning, I got 7 WTA's in Tobacco only flavors. shipping took only 3 days over the weekend. Marbrow Dosage: High 24 MG., Virginia Blend WTA 12 mg., Turkish Blend Tobacco WTA 12 mg., Winson 12 mg., Flue Cured Tobacco 24 mg., Tobacco Road WTA 12 mg. and G. I. Joe WTA 12 mg. I have loaded the Flue cured, Marbrow and Turkish blend into separate cartomizers and been chain vapeing. Marborw is a mild to heavy pull with a very satisfying chest and throat hit, with a subtle fine sweet finish. Turkish blend has a heavy sweet pull a mild throat hit and a cool exhale and lite sweet tobacco finish. Tobacco road, has an even more pronounced sweet almost purfume pull lite cool throat and chest hit and a smooth smokey finish and my favorite so far, Flue cured has a mild caramel pull, lite chest and throat hit sweet almost perfume finish. I sampled these on my eGo CTwist vari volt battery using refilled "American Vapor" cartomizers. Now I need to get some Atomizer Tanks and reorder/stock up on my favorites. So very Happy!

Great to hear and thank you for the feedback

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
3 days to Oregon on both of my orders, from start to delivery. Your WTA line of tobaccos are the only tobacco flavors I like and vape. I really wish you would stock the unflavored WTA too. Almost ordered some from the "other" guy, but after reading a thread he started in another forum, I decided it'll be a cold day in hell before he gets any of my money...you know what they say about first impressions.

Keep up the good work, Jerry!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I ordered 3/19 late and got my package today. For the way the mail has been here lately, that was fast! I know it went out very quickly on the 20th. But the tracking said it was still in Phoenix and I was getting worried. lol No problems, they just didn't scan it.

Am I happy with my order? Yeah, I pretty much want to kiss Jerry right on the lips for making this available. :) Over 3 months not smoking cigs, but for the past two months it was hard. My everyday job is not only to be creative but to produce something and that was getting more and more difficult too. Today I feel normal. So Jerry and staff...
blowkiss.gif

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Ordered on the evening of the 19th and had it in my hands on the 23rd. Who can complain about that! Got scared when I saw from the tracking that the package went from AZ up to Portand OR. I'm on the east coast. But I guess in the mysterious ways of the USPS, that was the quickest route.

Happy with my order?:rickroll:

For what I like it's the best juice around IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread