Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
hey now all...new here my brother turned me on to vaping and I am about two weeks in! let me tell you...I have been cheating these past two weeks but the past three to five days it has been from 15-20 to 3-5 to2-1 then one regular cigs a day! but those darn headaches were starting to get me the fewer I smoked a day...well let me tell you...you guys did it!! and wouldn't you know out of all the liquid I ordered it was the free sample menthol that saved me!!! thanks aromaejuice boys and gals...you saved a soon to be x smoker in bangor pa!!! lifetime customer!! yes and the reason for editing...I placed my order on a fri early am and my package arrived to bangor pa 18013 that mon! whohoo for usps and aroma!
beachbum

Last edited:

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Holy shipping batman! If you're jonesin' for some WTA, Aroma Ejuice understands. No dilly dally for sure. I was seriously running out of Beatle juice and waiting for deposit on payday last Friday. So, ordered probably around 10am. I came home from work about 1pm on Monday with my order of juice in my door here in Detroit, MI. Very nicely packed I might add AND with a little secret surprise. Ooo, thank you!!! Lol, trouble is you beat my order for new tanks and cartos. Hell, they just shipped it today. Boo hoo for me. But I will be sucking down my Beatle Juice. Haa ha... Thanks. Very happy!!! (Actually have only one fresh carto and tank, but what to choose to load up? I think I'm going with some G.I. Joe.)

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
I ordered this morning at 4:30am and by 6:48am I got an email my order was shipped...now that is lightening fast! Thanks Jerry!
Trying Mahalo and dk-tab without wta (I'm daring that way) and vanilla with wta. I have very very little unflavored diy (I shared alot with friends I got vaping) and was hoping to add a bottle, but still not available. Will patiently wait for more.
:)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I really think Jerry is employing insomniac elves. I got a shipping notice around 3am I think that would be midnight in AZ.
spin.gif

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
8 days. Faster than anything else I've ordered from the US, period. It might have been 7 days but I will be conservative and say 8.

Extremely happy. Love all the standard Aroma-ejuices.

I have only one caveat on all of this and I *know* that this is just me, and not the quality of the juices. The red tail line, despite tasting very good, make me feel a bit sick. I've had the same reaction with darker juices I got from another vendor a while back so it's my intolerance to something in the darker juices.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
8 days. Faster than anything else I've ordered from the US, period. It might have been 7 days but I will be conservative and say 8.

Extremely happy. Love all the standard Aroma-ejuices.

I have only one caveat on all of this and I *know* that this is just me, and not the quality of the juices. The red tail line, despite tasting very good, make me feel a bit sick. I've had the same reaction with darker juices I got from another vendor a while back so it's my intolerance to something in the darker juices.

Hey B,

Do everyone a favor and break down a quick review on the flavors both aroma and red tail.

I will drop you a line later on. We have a review thread here as well.

Do yo have issues with PV or is it just dark juices.

Please post on the link provided to help others that might want to know more.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/401708-aroma-review-thread.html

Be honest and don't sugar coat anything.

I was very pleased with my shipping. The product, I wasn't so pleased with, nor the customer service, or lack there of I should say. I was really excited to try the WTAs. All the reviews and videos I seen, people just ranting and raving how this is the missing link. I don't think so, at least for me. I won't review the taste because that's something that's different for each individual. I ordered two bottles of the p-38 18mg 10ml, I normally purchase 24mg but since many people were saying this stuff gives you a throat hit like a 30mg and it causes them to vape less, I figured it wouldn't be an issue. I've been vaping twice as much as I normally do. The consistency of the e-juice was very very thin. It looked watered down to me. I emailed about my issues but have yet to receive a response. I also didn't like the low amount of vape. I know that this is due to a pg base but I just don't like it. My brand new cartridge flooded (this is the first time I've ever had this issue on my current setup), I put the juice from the tank back in the bottle and left my cartridge to dry out in front of a fan over night, same thing happened within hours. I have a strong feeling it's due to the thin consistency of the e-juice.

I know I'm not an expert on the vaping topic, but what really bothers me, I haven't received a response from anyone from Aroma. I even asked if this is typical product behavior, just in case I was wrong. When I'm spending double the amount on a premium product, I expect premium product quality and when you're advertising premium products, I expect premium customer service.

Instead of responding to my email inquiry, I'm resulted to posting my displeasement to a public forum. Which I would have rather avoided. So, my first bottle is almost gone and I have no intention of using the 2nd bottle, solely on the fact of poor customer service experience. I wasn't asking for a refund in my email and I actually didn't want one. I wanted my concerns as a paying customer to be acknowledged. Since my concerns have not been addressed, I will no longer be supporting Arome E-Juice, nor will I be recommending anyone to.

The power of an e-commerce small business is that you have the power to respond to customers in a very timely fashion. This was present when I initially emailed about a question prior to purchasing. So, my question about the product was important enough to respond quickly but once I received my product, no need for timely communication anymore?

The product was shipped very quickly, everything else was completely unacceptable.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello Sherrrickj,

My name is Jerry and I'm the owner of Aroma Ejuice. I apologize if you did not get a response from us yet.

I'm here to listen and welcome your feedback. I apologize you are not happy with your purchase.

When did you send us a email. You mentioned your received your product yesterday and I have been unable to find your email info request?

If you would like I can call you directly on the phone to discuss your concerns regarding your order.

Due to recent demands and the amount of emails we get in a single day it is very difficult for me personally to address every email that comes in.

We did receive a email from you last night at 11:00 PM, but I'm not sure if that is you or not.

We have a limited staff and our goal is to get the product to you in a timely fashion. I can assure you that we do not dilute our products and maintain strict guidelines with our manufacturing process.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your order number and I will address your concerns via phone or in writing.

If you can answer a few questions that will be help me assess your concerns and address these issues immediately.

When did you first order from Aroma?

When did you first send a email inquiry?

Did you send your email direct to our email address or did you try to contact us via our contact form on our website?

What are the last 4 digits located on your invoice?

If you can address these questions I will be able to answer your questions and or concerns.

Thanks
Jerry
Aroma Ejuice

Last edited:
Here's my follow up review of Aroma. After I posted my review, wouldn't you know I received an email from Jerry in my inbox. He's too busy to reply to a paying customer but he has time to read ECF? Anyways, I was a little frustrated because nobody ever contacted me. I sent him two negative emails about my frustration and in each reply and I quote his exact email, " I will call you personally on the phone to address your concerns" and "My door is always open should you wish to discuss these issues'.

After some self reflection about my negative attitude, I figured I would give Jerry the benefit of the doubt to defend his product and customer service. I emailed him my phone number (I also changed the subject line as he requested to insure my email is read).

Two days go by from the date of me emailing him my number and requesting a callback, so I email him a followup. Still no word. Today is the 7th day from my initial inquiry, the 6th day from him actually emailing me, and the 4th day since my follow up email. STILL NO WORD FROM JERRY! What a surprise!

While many of you are happy with your product and shipping times, Jerry has made it apparent he doesn't stand behind his products, surely there's no excuse as to why he can't contact me back within this time period. ESPECIALLY, after I followed his instructions. I warn the person who has issues with their order. Jerry doesn't care about you once he's made your sale, he's proven that to me.

I'm smoking analogs until a bottle of juice arrives from my regular vendor. I have 3/4 of a bottle of P-38 that I refuse to use! It was apparent there was an issue with my first bottle of e-juice and Jerry has failed to correct it or even acknowledge it. In my followup email, I even stated, "Do you intend to do anything about the negative experience? I don't want a refund, obviously, since i've used the product. Since the first bottle was less than stellar, could you send a non-wta menthol to make up for it? If you could do this, I would be happy."

What bad business ethics to not even have the decency to email me back OR DEFEND HIS OWN PRODUCT. I wasn't out for free product, I legitimately had an issue with a $12 10ml bottle of e-juice by Aroma and wanted to give him the opportunity to solve my bad experience.

To sum up my experience, Jerry lacks customer service skills, his products are over price, and he doesn't even stand behind his own products. It must be nice to slap PREMIUM on the side of bottle and charge double for a 10ml. What a RIP OFF! Oh, and Jerry, once you see this posting, please save yourself the embarrassment of contacting me with some excuse, I've added your email account to my spam folder. Get some business and customer service ethics, you fraud!

Last edited:

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
3 days from order to vaping Aroma e-juice. I love the Dark Honey Tobacco WTA. No problems with the juice at all. If anything, any lack of vapor was due to my clearo leaking, not the juice itself. But leaking clearos is what I get for getting knockoff Vision ce4's.

Sherrickj, it unfortunate that you had such a bad experience with Aroma, however writing on your profile "Do not buy from Aroma-they dont stand behind their products" and calling him a fraud...is it necessary to resort to mudslinging recieve a response from him? I'm a newbie to vaping as well, and if in your shoes I'd be frustrated as well....but I'm confident that the more experienced people here on the forum will relay advice regarding lack of vapor and helpful tips while awaiting answers from a vendor. :)

3 days from order to vaping Aroma e-juice. I love the Dark Honey Tobacco WTA. No problems with the juice at all. If anything, any lack of vapor was due to my clearo leaking, not the juice itself. But leaking clearos is what I get for getting knockoff Vision ce4's.

Sherrickj, it unfortunate that you had such a bad experience with Aroma, however writing on your profile "Do not buy from Aroma-they dont stand behind their products" and calling him a fraud...is it necessary to resort to mudslinging recieve a response from him? I'm a newbie to vaping as well, and if in your shoes I'd be frustrated as well....but I'm confident that the more experienced people here on the forum will relay advice regarding lack of vapor and helpful tips while awaiting answers from a vendor. :)

I appreciate your opinion and your probably right, it probably isn't the best decision. However, it's important other e-cigarette consumers are aware of how he operates his business. I wouldn't necessary consider it 'mudslinging' though.

At this point, I do not want any contact from Jerry or anyone else from Aroma. I was simply writing my follow up to warn other consumers of his business practices from my first hand experience.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I appreciate your opinion and your probably right, it probably isn't the best decision. However, it's important other e-cigarette consumers are aware of how he operates his business. I wouldn't necessary consider it 'mudslinging' though.

At this point, I do not want any contact from Jerry or anyone else from Aroma. I was simply writing my follow up to warn other consumers of his business practices from my first hand experience.

Replacement e liquid will be sent to you this week. NON WTA as per your request.

We apologize that your experience was not up to your satisfaction.

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Jerry was kind enough to let me try some of his wta line
service was fantastic!
chris emailed me right away. juice was here lighting fast!
I have never had a problem with AROMA or Jerry.
customer service is fantastic.the flavors r spot on!
beatle juice
miami creme brulee
cinnamon roll my new fav!!!!
mahalo yum!!!
p-38 great menthol vape!
Snickerdoodle is yummy
ty soo much Jerry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread