Aromamizer or TFV4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I don't have an RDTA but I just got the TFV4 earlier. I've been dripping strictly pretty much since I started vaping full time and I'm finding this tank to be great, the RBA deck looks really nice all though I haven't had the chance to use it yet. When I get up I'll pop my MXv4, got a twisted .2 24g build on it and I'll compare the flavor, but it seems to be really close. I normally vape that build on the MXv4 at around 100w, vaping the triple coil on the TFV4 at 110w.

Reactions: Devilstompa

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
It's really close. I dripped the same juice and took the MXv4 to 150 watts and the taste was very close, can't tell myself what gives a better taste, and the clouds where similar with the TFV4 at 130w with the tripple coil. I have my MXv4 wicked with rayon, which for me tastes cleaner than japanese cotton. The only advice I can give is if you want the ability to use stock coils, then this is a great tank and the RBA decks look really nice, but I haven't tried them yet. I have a Cthulhu that didn't really do it for me, but other than that I only used drippers and an Atlantis a handful of times. If you don't care about stock coils, then the Aromamizer might be all you need. I was very interested in it, but wanted the ability to use stock coils because my hands just don't work sometimes.

Another thing to consider is you need at least, IMO, 150w mod for the TFV4 to shine, unless you're going to rebuild on it. 100w would also work but you'd be pushing it close to if not at the limit all the time.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I Just got my steam crave Aromamizer RDTA. Im running a dual coil setup at .5ohms this thing uses a lot of eliquid but its nice cause I never get a dry hit ever. Really liking it so far.
They are thirsty little buggers, even with mild builds and lower wattages. I like mine with .7-1 ohm builds no higher than 35 watts. It'll still deliver at 1.5 - 2 ohms down to 20 watts.

Joya

Feb 16, 2015
Florida
I recently got a TFV4, a Crown and an Aromamizer. I'm vaping all three. Flavor is great on all these tanks and best on the Aromamizer, BUT (a big but), I'm getting goop on my coils and a burnt goop taste. I'm not adding anything weird, so I haven't figured out yet what is causing it. That's why i'm online doing a search for threads on the Aromamizer. I'd say the TFV4 is better than the Crown in taste, but I love both. The Armomamizer is harder to fill and you can disturb the coil. I'm running it at .5 ohms with duel coil 26g Titanium at 22 watts. Anyone know what's gunking up the coils? I'm using the same juice as other tanks and they don't get gunk on the coil. I was getting a lot of machine oil taste and that has gone, but now the gunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread