Aromamizer RDA BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
initial impression is this is definitely worth the money.

wide open airflow with cyclone airflow part(it comes with a non cyclone airflow part for more direct air intake) is quite airy-maybe slightly tighter than my derringer- and has very good flavor.
airflow control is loose enough to move easily even without any type of knurling, but wont readjust accidentally by nudging it any.

qualitywise have not noticed any defects-no machine oil smell or residue. post holes are quite large, as is the liquid feed hole. still retains the same leakproof features with the cyclone airflow part, not sure about the non cyclone part-have yet to test it out.

/edit-also if anyone was curious about shipping time from the steamcrave website, mine shipped from hong kong on the 26th and i recieved it today on the 29th.

Last edited:

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i've used it on my reo and geyscano, currently using 2mm dual 26ga at .5 ohms. the squonk action is pretty typical, feed hole is large so maybe a little easier than some other bf rda's i've used. the feed hole is a little above the deck, so it doesn't drain completely, (a non issue really since the airflow holes are so high up and the way its designed its pretty leakproof plus the spitback protection works.) but up to the level of the hole drains fine. it makes oversquonking a thing of the past.

i prefer the cyclone inner chamber, since the other one is way too airy for me (i prefer wide open air holes to keep the rda cooler). the other inner chamber is definitely more towards cloud chasing, probably minimum ohms would be .3 or lower.
i definitely like the flavor, though im getting over the flu so my sense of taste isnt great at the moment, but previous experience with the v1 non bf of this and the little taste i do have tells me that coil location will again be an important component to this.

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i was thinking about the glass one as well, but it doesnt have the afc-though i also dont mind the previous fixed airflow holes.

also to note the post holes to feed the wires are quite large and come with optional hex screws-my 26ga kanthal looks like 32ga in 'standard' post holes. should fit my clapton coils quite nicely.

Reactions: hildicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread