Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
They will be shipping beginning July 15.

The Aromamizer RDTA is available in either 3ml or 6ml form. $39.99 for either size. Extra bases are under $8 so you could have one set up for tc and one for kanthal to make changing mods easier. Extra glass tanks and colored vape bands are also available.

It features a 3 post rda type deck and feeds much the same way as the Aqua v2/SE, kayfun 4, Epoch d1 or Focloud.

Website for more info and ordering: Steam Crave Quality Vapeware - New Category of Flavor Chasing - Innovative and Original

Video:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm looking forward to it as well. I have the other attys I mentioned, so I'm pretty sure this will be a winner for me.

Nice to see so many new budget friendly RTAs coming to market. I consider them a "can't lose" option. If you don't like it, you can resell it at a small loss, give it to a friend or pif it to another member.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
will be looking for this rta,
waiting for some unbiased reviews cause this one looked like advertorial to me

Advertorial by me? I am not affiliated with this modder in any way. Just an RTA fan giving other members (limited) information about a new product. It doesn't matter to me at all if I'm the only person who ordered it :)

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
Advertorial by me? I am not affiliated with this modder in any way. Just an RTA fan giving other members (limited) information about a new product. It doesn't matter to me at all if I'm the only person who ordered it :)

I don't think the poster meant your view of the product. Thanks for sharing the announcement with us.
I usually wait for at least a few reviews before I purchase a product.
On this one, I couldn't wait so I bought it with extra glass.
Someone owes me a review.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
That reviewer doesn't seem like the shill type. He comes off as very cantankerous and I think he'd rip apart a mod/atty/juice he didn't like.

What is the shill type? I guess I'm confused :confused: Doesn't take much these days :D

The reviewer in the video? I admit I only watched part of it to see the deck and features and then turned it off. The part I watched though, he seemed pretty thorough. Did his demeanor change at a later part?

Reactions: Kaana

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
What is the shill type? I guess I'm confused :confused: Doesn't take much these days :D

The reviewer in the video? I admit I only watched part of it to see the deck and features and then turned it off. The part I watched though, he seemed pretty thorough. Did his demeanor change at a later part?
I just meant in general. I've watched some of his videos and he just comes across as the prototypical "cranky old man." And I personally don't think that type of person would give a good review just to get free stuff which seemed to be the implication by kaanatila.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
Ok, I didn't watch the entire video, and I've never seen that reviewer before. My apologies if it wasn't a good video to post, and my apologies to member kaanatila if I misunderstood.

No apologies necessary. We are all smart enough to make our own decisions.
I watched the video at least 4 to 5 times because I kept passing out listening to him talk.
It looks like a good topper and when mine comes, I'll know for sure.

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus

I'm talking about the video of course, otherwise why would I ask in here :D
Well, I'm not sure but too much gushing and no cons in that long video felt me that way,

looking for more people's opinions, we'll see

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm talking about the video of course, otherwise why would I ask in here :D
Well, I'm not sure but too much gushing and no cons in that long video felt me that way,

looking for more people's opinions, we'll see

Sorry I misunderstood :)

I tend not to put much stock in reviewers. I look at the deck, features and price and decide if I think it may suit me. I will definitely post my thoughts and build when I get it. I hope others will contribute as well. Its hard to say at this point if it will become popular or not. I was one of the first Lemo owners, but that didn't become popular until 2 months later when Rip Trippers reviewed it.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm looking those details too but in the end I'm finding myself working with dremel whenever I buy an rta lately lol

so I've been more careful .. I'm sorry if I killed the buzz :rolleyes:

@roxynoodle will be looking your opinions about ubertoot v2 too ;)

To get more airflow? You might like the Ubertoot then. I have the beta clone. It has 5 or 6 holes that can be exposed with the afc ring, and I only have 2 open, lol! Obviously more air is rarely an issue for me. The only real clone problem I've had with that one is that the drip tip opening is a tad too small. Since it has a plastic or delrin tip I'm going to sand the tip a bit for a better fit. So I'm not expecting anything horrible with the v2 clone (keeping fingers crossed).

Reactions: Kaana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread