Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Aroma ejuice - Lemonade Stand
Batch RTV0314-16
24mg
80/20 VG/PG
WTA Infused

A new one in the Red tail line from Aroma eliquid, I was asked for my thoughts... so I'm happy to give em'!
The flavor of lemon varies from soft and subtle to tangy and sweet dependent on the device used.

The very best flavor for me came from dripping on a 2ohm coil at 3.5volts.
Meringue like tartness on the inhale, exhale through the nose and it's tangy and slightly sweet at the back of the mouth.
Held in the mouth instead of fully inhaled and again, exhaled through the nose, the flavors are a toss up between a lemon LifeSaver and lemon pie.

In a 2.2 ohm iTaste I16 all flavor attributes were present but very muted no matter the voltage settings.
Considering the stellar performance of this juice in a RDA as well as a carto I'd say the I16 will just have to go back in the drawer.

Just now I'm enjoying the Lemonade Stand in a cartotank with an Ikenvape SR Fusion, (thank you again Fran!).
This is where the subtle comes in for me.
With the volts at 4.0 in this 2.8ohm carto all the same qualities as from dripping, only dialed back a good bit. Instead of almost eye popping the vape becomes gentle and soothing.

Overall I get lemon meringue more than lemonade from this liquid.
Great vapor, little to no throat hit as would be expected. Very clean flavor with no perfume or chemically tastes at all.
Add in the WTA and this makes for a fine shoes off lounge in the shade lazy day vape!

Thanks Jerry and Chris!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I also got to try this one. Thanks Jerry and ms Chris. I put mine in a crystal vision clearo with a 2.4 ohm coil. I really think it tastes like lemonade. I get the nice lemon taste with a tiny bit of sweetness. The sour/ tangy taste for me is very much like lemonade. I really like it and would say its a keeper. I'm looking forward to hearing snork's review.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    This is the third straight day I've been vaping Lemonade Stand exclusively, which is saying quite a bit since it takes something special to get me away from G. I. Joe. In fact nothing else ever has!

My sample is 24mg nicotine and is infused with WTA. It was given to me for free at the suggestion of Jerry.

To me, Lemonade Stand epitomizes what got me hooked on Aroma juice in the first place, a simple, straightforward flavor which is what it says it is on the label. It tastes like lemonade. Not lemon candy, not straight lemon. I get no pie out of it. :) It is a refreshing lightly sweetened lemon flavor, almost makes me wish I could put ice in it. When I first got it I put it in a Strata rebuildable atomizer at ~1 ohm. At that resistance it certainly pumped out the vapor at 80/20 VG/PG and tasted pretty fair but it was quickly obvious to me that if taste was what I was after I needed to vape it with less heat. After I swapped in an exact 1.5 ohm coil the taste shined!

The throat hit on this one is mild and I'd say it comes predominantly from the nicotine and minor alkaloids. I've been wondering what Lemonade Stand would taste like *without* the minor alkaloids; in the past I usually like Aroma's fruit flavors better without and I have a feeling Lemonade Stand would be no exception.

It's really good! I've vaped 2/3 of my bottle and will certainly be in my next order in one form or another. I look forward to mowing the lawn with it!

regal55

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2013
    york,PA
    Had to bump this been vaping various nets all week but started craving an analog the last couple days. I haven't had an analog since I discovered WTA's and Nets about 3 months ago.

Anyway when I got home I pulled out my aerotank filled with the Lemonade Stand put it on my nemesis clone and three hits later all analog cravings were gone. What aroma is doing is real good stuff.

But please carry the darn lemonade in the 30ml bottles, its a keeper. Its the only e-juice I smoke that isn't a net.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread