Around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
I'll drop a bit of a teaser here on something that's around the corner for WTA production.

I've been developing and testing a new WTA making process that's got some exciting implications. First, it doesn't really change the characteristics of the product, so it's the same WTA. The exciting part is that unlike the current process that Jerry uses, this process can be scaled up almost indefinitely. Back in July 2013, Jerry and I got together and worked out some of the more vexing limitations affecting the scale of production, but other limitations still remain. This work brought us VS WTA which was introduced around the beginning of last year. It also relieved the problem of WTA hardly ever being available. Still, there's a ways to go on this.

This latest work, which may see light of day by the beginning of 2016, expands on the 2013 work and should allow WTA production to proceed at a never before seen scale.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
So does this mean prices can be reduced with out cutting profits?

You know what the great part of being completely on the science side of things is? I don't have to make these decisions!

I think this will eventually give Jerry some flexibility in setting his goals. He might choose to keep production close to the current scale, but via a lot less work. Alternately, he could choose to blow the top off of production (or something somewhere between these extremes). I can't speak to these hypotheticals, but since Jerry has many more things on his plate than just WTA, anything that does enhance his flexibility can be nothing but a positive.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I hear you Beach Broad! WTA was the game changer. vaping helped me to stop a 40 year habit but it was WTA that took me from an obsessive vapor to a more comfortable vapor. Yes, a huge debt of gratitude to DVAP, Jerry and Ms Chris of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread