Status
Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Bert....pm incoming.....know you're busy right now.....so I's can wait.

{{{Dragon Warrior}}}....good to hear from you. Tell that DH of yours that he did a good job keeping us up to date. Keep up the fight Dragon Warrior...prayers for good test results going up.

Star and Amie.....good to see ya'll are up and about. Hope ya'll get to (as my granddaughter would say) feeling more better.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Hey guys did the sale for December first already happen?
***** answered my own question!!

That "top" was super cool !! I hope you make more of those Bert I will definitely be trying to buy one if there's more!!

Sent from my Provari using my Trippy Tip!!!

Hey Schief! You gonna get some Trippies again? LOL

I may have a couple you'd like! :laugh: (jk)

Seraphina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Greetings everyone! Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Sedge gave you an update earlier, but I just wanted to say I miss all of you and this warm community!

I was so sad to hear about Vintage and all of my heartfelt thoughts, prayers, and white light are being sent your way Dragon Warrior as you battle through this trying time.

I hope everyone is having a magical holiday season!

Lots of love and hugs to everyone in Trippyville!

Sera

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Heya Amber! How goes the box mod biz?

Been so busy with my day job I can barely tell up from down, but nothing to really complain about here!

Sorry the baby's been so rough on you this time! And law school to boot. You're one tough cookie to contend with all that!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Thanks Wharf! What fantabulous things have you been up to?

Getting pounded by customers at work ( one of my customers is the Dentist who was busted for molesting women in his chair) That will make your day I tell ya... not a fun meeting. I'm loosing that account :facepalm:

On the brighter side we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and my DD stars next week in Elephant Man at Fresno State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread