Ask a PIF mod or vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinaj

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
AR
I have recently traded and recieved some 801 batts for my biolocical mother who wants to try vaping. She has never used and electronic cig before. I have a couple of questions. I personally have kr808 and riva 510. And I dont have enough to send her mine. So i worked out a deal on these. I have no idea about thes, will my 808 cartridges work on these? TIA for any advice.
1. Do these take cartomisers? or atty and cartridges? And where can you buy them?
2.I have to tell her how to refill these too if anyone can help me out with this info?
3. any advice for me to pass on to her?
Thanks again, did not know where esle to post. I am trying to get her things together to mail to her!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Need an opinion or review for this item at Health Cabin:

10pc Rubber mouthpiece cap for Joye eGo Type A [Joye eGo] - $1.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

I'm adding to Big Chief's order and wondered if these will slip over a driptip or carto to make for a softer surface for me to chew on. :) Anybody ever seen or used?

I honestly dont know- BUT if it does, please let me know- because I would LOVE to find something softer.... I swear I chipped a tooth the other day holding mine in my mouth... LOL

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Need an opinion or review for this item at Health Cabin:

10pc Rubber mouthpiece cap for Joye eGo Type A [Joye eGo] - $1.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

I'm adding to Big Chief's order and wondered if these will slip over a driptip or carto to make for a softer surface for me to chew on. :) Anybody ever seen or used?

I'm not sure if they would work...they seem to go on the tank cartridge, so wouldn't they be an odd shape to try to get over a drip tip or carto as those tank cartridges are flat/cigar tipped. I'm just not convinced that they'd make a proper seal around your round drip tips and cartos.

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
Okay, I have something wierd happening with my LR atty. It's 2.0 ohms (or thereabouts, haven't tested it). I use my ego pt, or my purple ego, and an aluminum DT. Last night, when I'd fire it up, my tongue would get zapped. What's causing this?

Sounds like there is a piece of the nico wire touching the DT. I would suspect that addy wont be lasting much longer (not that I would suggest using it any more)

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
looking to make a 8 D cell battery pack, (two parallel sets of 4 bats in series) to produce 6v then regulated to 5v.
This will be a combintation charging station (for e-cigs) and power pack for LED lighting. Pretty much anything that can be run from a usb connection (with the exception of a passthrough, they draw to much juice).

I can't find any 8 cell project boxes, although I can find an 8 cell batt pack or 2X4 cell packs, I still need a box that it will all fit in. Anyone have any sources that I've missed????

Karr

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Hmmm, that might work. I was hoping for an enclosed one, but they might not exist. What I'll probably end up doing is getting 2 or more of the radio shack 4 D cell holders and connect them together in a project box. Each run of 4D cells puts out 6v. Connect 2 or more of them together in parallel, and then through a 5v regulator, and you have a long life 5v power supply, add a female usb connector and you have a portable e-cig charger.
I'm also considering skipping the D cell power source and going to multiple 6v lantern batteries, and then to a 5v regulator.
(not only will it charge my e-cigs, but it will be powering a small stage laser and a pico pocket projector, both drawing 5v)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread