North Carolina

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
i've seen those and their shipping is $2.65 which is reasonable but i use only vg, remember? with the luer lock caps i can use needles i have here and know for sure will handle my juice......... sigh

Ah, OK. I need to order flavoring and DIYFS doesn't have what I need, was gonna order you a bottle at EcigExpress while I was ordering my flavoring. :(

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
Okay here goes my question not necessarily about pif. I really would like a provari however the only way I am going to be able to get one is if I can use my Bill me later account. Anyone have any ideas where I can do this I know the billing company PP is not allowing US vendors to use them. Anyone have any suggestions?? Almost any mod I would like to purchase I would have to do it this way as I am on a fixed income and can only pay for purchases like this over a 2 or 3 month period. Thanks for any help or suggestions :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Okay here goes my question not necessarily about pif. I really would like a provari however the only way I am going to be able to get one is if I can use my Bill me later account. Anyone have any ideas where I can do this I know the billing company PP is not allowing US vendors to use them. Anyone have any suggestions?? Almost any mod I would like to purchase I would have to do it this way as I am on a fixed income and can only pay for purchases like this over a 2 or 3 month period. Thanks for any help or suggestions :)

What Prism said or you can contact the vendor, they're the only people that can approve payments or confirm/deny that it's even an option.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
What happened to the link to the PIF chat room? I could have swore it was stickied. It is gone. Does that mean we no longer have a PIF chatroom?

Chatroom is still there, but the link is gone. If there are vaping questions or PIF questions, it's good to have them in this thread so the answers are here for someone else to find if they're looking.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I saw the juice trade thread. Is there a place we can trade flavors the same way? I have a few that I dont care for but know others like.

If your talking DIY flavorings you can use that thread - but no more than 5mls. If your talking larger quantities of juice you need to go to the ECF classifieds section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread