Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
s1121.gif

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I know i saw a thread for "PIF WANTS" somewhere but i cant find it now. Anyone know where it is?

Its been done away with. If you have an emergency you can PM a mod for review for the emergency needs thread. Otherwise PIF is a NO asking zone - feel free however to post in the trades thread.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
MY turn to ask!

I have 2 units that have had their 'button' get disabled/broken in the last couple weeks. They just get pushed in, and won't pop out.

One was on my Ikenvape Chameleon, after I purchased the extender (Lizard, whatever) to make it 6v, and put a HV atty on it. Took a couple hits and then nothing. Button stuck.. won't come out.

The other is a PigCig i just bought in the classys. 808 type bigger battery (650 mah perhaps?) I used a carto on it, for one cycle, then the button stuck. Same thing. Tried recharging, still stuck, tried pulling it out, think maybe I broke it.

So.. has the muppet broken on these? Could it be they 'tripped' some safety thing? HELP please! :blink:

B94Cast

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Littleton CO USA
Would be happy to give it my best! :) If you want me to give it a go, would be happy to. Shoot me a PM if you would like, and will be happy to assist.

edit- just did some digging on these units - not positive how friendly they are to dis-assembly. If they can be reasonably dis-assembled, adding/replacing a switch is not a problem. :)

edited edit - heheh - PIF of course, the only cost would be to ship the bits to me, I would ship it back to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread