Ask a PIF mod or vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Would be happy to give it my best! :) If you want me to give it a go, would be happy to. Shoot me a PM if you would like, and will be happy to assist.

edit- just did some digging on these units - not positive how friendly they are to dis-assembly. If they can be reasonably dis-assembled, adding/replacing a switch is not a problem. :)
The problem is not dis-assembling...

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
  • Deleted by BiancaMontgomery
  • Reason: Off topic post

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Current question for a mod or vet to answer:

MY turn to ask!

I have 2 units that have had their 'button' get disabled/broken in the last couple weeks. They just get pushed in, and won't pop out.

One was on my Ikenvape Chameleon, after I purchased the extender (Lizard, whatever) to make it 6v, and put a HV atty on it. Took a couple hits and then nothing. Button stuck.. won't come out.

The other is a PigCig i just bought in the classys. 808 type bigger battery (650 mah perhaps?) I used a carto on it, for one cycle, then the button stuck. Same thing. Tried recharging, still stuck, tried pulling it out, think maybe I broke it.

So.. has the muppet broken on these? Could it be they 'tripped' some safety thing? HELP please! :blink:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Hang: go to
> settings
> user profile
> custom user title

user%252520title.jpg

Custom User Title must be reserved for "special" persons. I don't seem to have that option. *frowny face*

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
ah, thanks tibs.. could be one of the special perks. I signed up for the 2000 PM space :D

Thanks for the offer B94.. I may send you the PigCig. The Chameleon DID have a warrenty, and it's already been fixed once. in fact this was the first time I'd used it since I'd had it fixed, but this is a new thing.. I thought *maybe* it had something to do with tripping or safety issues.. or something..

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
21.6mg....what do I win?

To keep this post on topic, are coupons for free SNUS ok for TC or PIF? I know some ppl turn SNUS into vape, but I am scared to mix Cherry with USA blend. I might blow something up.

Going further out into left field, is there a Mentos flavored vape? If so, what happens when you mix it with a Cola juice?

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
21.6mg....what do I win?

To keep this post on topic, are coupons for free SNUS ok for TC or PIF? I know some ppl turn SNUS into vape, but I am scared to mix Cherry with USA blend. I might blow something up.

Going further out into left field, is there a Mentos flavored vape? If so, what happens when you mix it with a Cola juice?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ntv8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
North Texas
if I have about 20ml 18mg juice and mix it with 30ml 24mg juice what what the nic be? Any help please

When I mix juices together I use one of the features from the "eJuice Me Up" calculator that you can download from here (click me).

In the top left corner of the software there is a button called "X3". If you click this you will get a pop up that you can put the different juice levels in and it will tell you what the end result will be. It's designed to be used when mixing two or more unflavored nic bases to get a total, but I use it for mixing premade juices as well.
After putting in the values you listed, it said the end result would be . . . 50ml @ 21.6mg

Here's a screenshot so you can see the button I'm talking about.
ejuice.jpg

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Regarding the TC, can someone please restate the reading of the rules? Sheesh, one forgot they just took one a week ago, one begged to give up everything else for what I have offered, the last was kinda rude telling me it had been 3 weeks and to basically give it to them.....grrrr. I always do a search of their user name to verify their last (if any) TC.

I have an idea. How about they have to state the date of their last TC? It would at least make them more aware.

Frustrated and sorry to bug the squirrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread