Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
It's 80 here and very dry. Everything I touch shocks me. lol
Blueberry Pancake here.
Is it good?
would not be for me though.
I am converting my fav recipes from drops to ml today and found that I am mixing my CAP Vanilla custard at about 2.5% flavor!
My tobacco I mix at 4% total flavoring.
Explains the main reason why I can't handle commercial juices.
The other one is chemical tastes in many flavorings. esp INW and TFA.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Is it good?
would not be for me though.
I am converting my fav recipes from drops to ml today and found that I am mixing my CAP Vanilla custard at about 2.5% flavor!
My tobacco I mix at 4% total flavoring.
Explains the main reason why I can't handle commercial juices.
The other one is chemical tastes in many flavorings. esp INW and TFA.
Yes it's good. I love Aroma juices. Never have found better. I actually have all the stuff for DIY but haven't tried it yet. Aroma has me spoiled.

theddead

running with scissors since 1970
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
There you are! Good to see you! I was beginning to wonder, 'specially since your mood is "dead."

Yep, weather definitely changed. Last rain we had, I pointed out it was probably the last collision of summer to fall. 60 degrees and falling until April now. The change is good, though -- for now.

Strawberry doughnut for me.

I'm here.
Really busy. Too busy.
I really want to work in a vape shop,
Management. .... isn't for me.
I'm so mentally wiped out every day after work, I'm spent for every thing else.
I just can't deal with all the stress.
Of course, it don't matter. Bills to pay!
What are you all up to?

*edit: all up to. Not ask up to.
Jeez.......

Last edited:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I understand the stress. Try being the only person in a plumbing department in a major home improvement retailer. Stocking, helping people without a clue as to what they have or need. Sweeping and straightening up, pricing, etc...
I need better pills so I don't actually kill someone some day...

I have to negotiate all breaks and lunches. Lunches are often 6 hours or more in.
90% of the time I am alone in the department and no one else wants to help as plumbing scares the bejeesus out of them.

I get a call from the front ot help someone up there in another dept and while on my way there they call me again and say they just sent someone back to plumbing for me to help.

Semi controlled chaos does not do me well. But no one wants to hire someone over 60...

Last edited:

theddead

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I understand the stress. Try being the only person in a plumbing department in a major home improvement retailer. Stocking, helping people without a clue as to what they have or need. Sweeping and straightening up, pricing, etc...
I need better pills so I don't actually kill someone some day...

I have to negotiate all breaks and lunches. Lunches are often 6 hours or more in.
90% of the time I am alone in the department and no one else wants to help as plumbing scares the bejeesus out of them.

I get a call from the front ot help someone up there in another dept and while on my way there they call me again and say they just sent someone back to plumbing for me to help.

Semi controlled chaos does not do me well. But no one wants to hire someone over 60...

They don't?
Jerks.
I would, young people steal our energy and put their naked toes in our tea when we go to potty.
Little ducky snot wipes.
OK. Really. I'd hire someone with experience over a kid.
Or both of em if I could.
But you know how far common sense gets you.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
So @NoFumus I have the patio door open as I vape on the couch. Under a blanket.
Ah.......
I really hated summer.

How's school?

I love the cooler weather, too. And I did not like this summer. I can't remember a summer that was as humid. It should be miserable when it's only 82 degrees.

School is not great. I definitely can't take two classes while having learning disabled kids doing school at home. One I had to drop, but it's starting again soon, so I'll try it again. The other one's fine, but it wasn't the one I was as interested in.

EDIT: Should NOT be miserable at 82 degrees.

theddead

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Good, because you've been missed.

Was someone throwing tomatoes at me again?
I'll stop with the bad humor.
(I won't you know. ... )
Funny how us "aspies" use humor so often.
I tell myself " I Joke about Things because if something is funny or can't hurt me."
Then the subject in question punches me and takes my milk money.

theddead

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I love the cooler weather, too. And I did not like this summer. I can't remember a summer that was as humid. It should be miserable when it's only 82 degrees.

School is not great. I definitely can't take two classes while having learning disabled kids doing school at home. One I had to drop, but it's starting again soon, so I'll try it again. The other one's fine, but it wasn't the one I was as interested in.

EDIT: Should NOT be miserable at 82 degrees.

Mrs. Theddead takes on too many classes too. As well.
One at a time.
(Or, none If you are me)
Do you get help with the kids?

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Do you get help with the kids?

No real help, and I found public school only made things worse. I will never forget what his teacher told me, that his real problem was my failure to accept the limits of his disability. It was unfair to him to expect him to succeed in a regular classroom.

This fall, my Aspie not only started college, but got on a plane. Maybe that doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's a long way from the little kid banging his head into the wall, that I had to gently remove from the corner of the cloak room at the end of each school day.

And his humor only got him punched once that I know if.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread