aspergers and vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
When does it start? I'm willing to pay for extra.

It starts Nov. 1 for 2016. You might be able to change your plan for the rest of this year too. I have some friends that changed the wife's coverage from a bronze to a silver plan in the middle of this year when they found out she was going to have to do a lot of doctoring for a health problem she's having.

Reactions: Atchafalaya

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
Just watch with the plans on the market place. Not sure about texas, but around here the deductibles are INSANE. I was looking at it before I got this job because I didn't have insurance through work at the time and they wanted $200 a month for a plan with a $3,000 individual deductible. And I'm a healthy young adult, who had no major health issues on record. >.< Thank god the place I work has better options.

We need a completely revamped health care system. But I try to avoid politics around here, or I'd rant my head off.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
It's so nice outside!!! Just got back from a nice long walk. Love this fall weather.
I've already vaped almost all my blueberry pancake. lol. Guess I'll order more.....yum!
Have a great weekend everyone. :w00t: And thanks for always listening to my rants. lol

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Glad to hear your weekend is getting off to such a nice start! I hope the rest of it is just as nice. :)
Thanks girl! It's going to be nice. Have people coming over tomorrow for a birthday party. We're going to barbecue hamburgers and chicken. Time to go off this diet! I've officially, as of Wednesday lost all the weight I put on after mom died. My sister thought I was nuts quitting smoking AND dieting, but I just told her hey, if I'm going to be miserable, I might as well get it all over with at once. lol
You are such a sweetie @Enta ! Love you!
Oh, and hello Luke. I see you lurking down there. :)

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
Sounds like fun. Congratulations on doing so well with your diet! I know you had had some temptation thrown your way.
whistling2-smiley-face.gif

Now make sure to enjoy some cake! :D

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Sounds like fun. Congratulations on doing so well with your diet! I know you had had some temptation thrown your way.
whistling2-smiley-face.gif

Now make sure to enjoy some cake! :D
I will. lol. I have to bake it. Asked my friend what kind of cake they wanted, I meant, chocolate or vanilla. The answer of Carrot Cake was given. Carrot Cake? Yeesh. I googled it and they do make a carrot box cake but I'm going to make the icing from scratch. Hope it doesn't taste like cardboard. lol

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I just love birthdays. My favorite holidays. Celebrating one's life. Years ago before my mom got sick, I use to volunteer at a local nursing home and put on birthday parties with some girl friends of mine. My grandmother had taught me some old songs on the piano, so I'd play them during the party and they would sing. Guess after my pity party yesterday I started to ponder on this. Why am I feeling sorry for myself? Yes, I have pain, but it could be worse. And I'm so thankful for everything I have. Maybe I just need to do for others again, and volunteer again.
When my mom had to go to the nursing home for a month, for rehab, I'd draw big red kissing lips all over her depends. lol. The nurses got a kick out of that and hearing my mom say "Oh Linda!!!!". Sometimes I'd put a pair over my pants and run down the hall 'mooning' the residents. My sister had really short hair back then and one lady resident thought she was a man and had a crush on her. lol!

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
I will. lol. I have to bake it. Asked my friend what kind of cake they wanted, I meant, chocolate or vanilla. The answer of Carrot Cake was given. Carrot Cake? Yeesh. I googled it and they do make a carrot box cake but I'm going to make the icing from scratch. Hope it doesn't taste like cardboard. lol

Ooooh! I love carrot cake. :wub:

Please, please make a real cream cheese frosting for it. You'll thank me for it when you have your piece of cake. :D

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
The thought of carrot cake made me sooo hungry that I had to go eat the last piece of a Sweetie-licious Sticky Toffee Pudding Caramel Apple Pie. :D
OH YES
Well, I'm heading off to get the house cleaned up and ready.
Talk to you guys soon!
Was just on the Provari forum and got some great ideas for my next order. YES!

Reactions: Enta

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Yes w had power today.
I'm ripping ...... I failed my drug test for opiods yet I haven't done them ever. A little {other stuff} yeah. Pills or ...... no. So I am demanding a retest.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Dang Luke. That stinks! You really DO need to DEMAND a retest.
Have you had a hamburger lately with poppy?
Poppy seed is an oilseed obtained from the [{Removed URL due to name in the URL. }]{Moderated} poppy[/URL] (Papaver somniferum). The tiny kidney-shaped seeds have been harvested from dried seed pods by various civilizations for thousands of years. The seeds are used, whole or ground, as an ingredient in many foods, and they are pressed to yield poppyseed oil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Yes w had power today.
I'm ripping ...... I failed my drug test for opiods yet I haven't done them ever. A little {other stuff} yeah. Pills or ...... no. So I am demanding a retest.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Anyway, you need to have that re-test and bring all your medications with you. Wouldn't hurt to drink some pickle juice before the test. Don't ask me how I know this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread