Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
hence the term sub conscious.
Yep explains why I can make come to very good conclusions based on widely divergent facts. Conclusions that seem to elude most.
I used to be heavy in a political BB. ALL of my predictions came true and some actually started to hate me over my predictions coming true.
Gave up on politics several years ago though. Too many stupit people just playing sheeple and thinking they are smart.
I somewhat envy those with that level of self assurance though and those who can find comfort in religion.
Reality can suck green weenies.

Hey brother..........Yes, I fired the thing up...I also filled the new Triton tank and tried it........ All I can say is WOW...I haven't taken it up past 30 watts (yet) because it works so well that it blows me up like a balloon. I messed with every setting on it and it works great. So brother, write a good review.... Also, it's taken me a bit to get used to the tank but it is awesome as well and is deserving of a good review.

I haven't gotten pics of it taken yet but I will when I get a few minutes here.
Okay no problems. Just wanted to make sure you did not have a "DOA" (dead on arrival). I really should not say this, but a person needs to watch those "Amazon deals" for that sort of thing :cry:

Reactions: AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Okay no problems. Just wanted to make sure you did not have a "DOA" (dead on arrival). I really should not say this, but a person needs to watch those "Amazon deals" for that sort of thing :cry:

Everything is perf brother....this mod has a bunch of various screen options and adjustments that I will have to get used to. But the thing is a real beast.

That was a pretty great thing you did. Kinda made my day, too, just hearing about it.
    Well when you stop and figure in the fact that my brother helped me kick a $600.00 per month death stick habit, this particular mod was a very small price to pay for all his "tutoring" :eek:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread