aspergers and vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand spanking new...not even out of the boxes yet. He ordered them brand new and had them shipped to me. It's awesome of him to do that for me.... I think all my friends here should leave @Cognator a nice message because that was a very kind gesture on his part.
Well I appreciate the thought, but I am pretty bad about logging in here on a real regular basis. Just as long as Axiom_1 likes that IPV4S....this is good enough for me :D

Okay, thanks for allowing me to break into this thread. I am quite certain that I am "off topic". But YES, I am Axiom_1's oldest brother and I did purchase him a brand new IPV4S mod for helping me to kick the old USDA certified FDA approved death stick habit. That was just a weird play on words. At any rate, my heart goes out to you folks that have this Aspergers disease. I am not sure if I spelled that correctly. Personally, myself, I am just an old banged up Vietnam Veteran. None-the-less, I think that I can make this next statement with all the truth in the world. Smoking Cigarettes is not the cure for any of our "pains". Matter of fact, this nasty habit causes more "pain" than it is even worth. This has been my experience, at any rate. I just took up vaping so that I could lay down the death sticks, once and for all. And this I have been able to do. @AXIOM_1 I think that the next "gift" I shall send you will be my old iPhone 5. This way you can take lots of pictures for these folks. Some of you may think that I am joking here, but rest assured, I am not. This is "off topic" again, but I really do not like cell phones and I especially dislike "tablets". In other words, I am a very simple man, but on the other hand, that brother of mine is quite technical minded and has formal schooling in electronics. Another reason that I picked out this "Pioneer4You IPV4S" mod. Gives him something to play around with. Just joking > :)

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Okay, thanks for allowing me to break into this thread. I am quite certain that I am "off topic".

No, I think I can speak for those most of the folks who've chimed in on the thread that you're not breaking in. You are more than welcome. Or, maybe I should say that if you're breaking in, then so am I. Please stop by whenever you like. I love the iPhone & pictures idea, too.

And, congratulations on your continued victory over death sticks. (I love your signature line, BTW).

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @NoFumus The reason why I call Doctors "croakers" is because when we croak (die) they are the ones who have to check us out and pronounce death........ Not only that but they are the ones who deliver the bad news to people that they are going to croak i.e. terminal illness and such.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2015
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    @NoFumus The reason why I call Doctors "croakers" is because when we croak (die) they are the ones who have to check us out and pronounce death........ Not only that but they are the ones who deliver the bad news to people that they are going to croak i.e. terminal illness and such.

I'd never heard it before. Maybe it's a regional thing. Interesting. What about the doctors that bring us into the world?

NoFumus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2015
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    He was sweet, gentle, and very interesting, at least in his old age. Never heard him talk when he was young, and I've never read more than exerpts from his books, but I trust it was all good.

Well said.

I found everything he wrote fascinating, maybe because he was fascinated by the people he profiled. I appreciated his focus on how people adapted to their differences.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I'd never heard it before. Maybe it's a regional thing. Interesting. What about the doctors that bring us into the world?

yeah, it's a regional thing --- regional to my head that is :w00t: .... Doctors do not bring us into the world. They only aide in the process. So, they are still called croakers in my book. The term "croakers" came out of my weird mind and so I may have invented it unless of course someone else already named them that prior to myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread