Aspire BDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsflashpoint

Nov 2, 2014
Hey guys,

I am new to this game so I was wondering.

If I buy the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Clearomizer, would I need to buy anything else besides the e-juice?

If so, what and how much will it cost me?

I want to buy something not too expensive I guess ill go cheap on this and say that my max is in the CAD$15 - $20 mark.

Also does anyone know good websites where I can get a "free" sample? Most websites I tried Googling but they usually don't ship to Canada or the shipping is ridicules.
Thanks for your time and help!

Last edited:

PaulieD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
Beach
Hi and Welcome!

I am not sure what you are asking but I will try to help. The title of the thread is BDC (bottom dual coil) and then your question is about a bvc (bottom vertical coil) glass clearomizer.
The bvc are the newer and better coils for the bottom fed clearomizers, they last longer, have almost no dry hits, better flavor.....etc.
Coils do though wear out at some point so you will need a supply of them, not just the one that came in your clearomizer.
Coils will vary on how long they last depending on wattage, juice, device, etc. They should probably last you about a week (bvc) YMMV some last 2-3 weeks.

itsflashpoint

Nov 2, 2014
Hi and Welcome!

I am not sure what you are asking but I will try to help. The title of the thread is BDC (bottom dual coil) and then your question is about a bvc (bottom vertical coil) glass clearomizer.
The bvc are the newer and better coils for the bottom fed clearomizers, they last longer, have almost no dry hits, better flavor.....etc.
Coils do though wear out at some point so you will need a supply of them, not just the one that came in your clearomizer.
Coils will vary on how long they last depending on wattage, juice, device, etc. They should probably last you about a week (bvc) YMMV some last 2-3 weeks.

My bad let me fix what I was trying to say.

Lets say I buy the Aspire ET-S BVC would I need to buy something else to get started?

But I think you answered my question and it was a yes.

I don't really want to buy anything else. Do you have any recommendations for me of what I can buy? I want a "Starter kit" in the ~$20 range.

PaulieD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
Beach
I have not purchased a "Starter Kit" in a very long time. Most vendors do have some sort of starter kits available though.
I recommend going to the Vendor section of the forum, there you will see a long list of various vendors and what they have for sale.
"Starter Kits" as the title implies should have all you need to start your vaping journey, enjoy and good luck!

cad99

May 18, 2014
North Dakota
You need a battery as well like above poster at your price point you may have trouble finding anything of quality I'm not sure what your exchange rate is but bottom price on this tank is 25 usd that I have seen.may I recommend if you want a nautilus there is a starter kit for around 50 usd that comes with tank five coils and a nice battery and charger by the time you would buy the tank and those five coils you are around the fifty mark anyway.just rember you get what you pay for.

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The aspire ET-S can use BDC or BVC. The tanks are 9 dollars over at Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits | Ego e-Cig Starter Kit - Mt Baker Vapor Coils are 10 bucks a pack. You'll need at least one box of those. And in terms of a battery you don't want to go cheap there. I got two 1300mAh Ijoy VV batteries for like 10 a pop and they were the biggest pieces of crap. Much happier with the Vision Spinner series and they generally go for 30 or more. The kanger VV's start at 20 on this site too. They should be okay. I've never had problems with the ones i got in my starter kits. I don't see too many ET-S starter kits though but i found one for 25 at Aspire ET-S BDC Starter Kit - Vaporfusion
But i've never done business with them so i don't know what their company is like or anything.
Starter kits sometimes aren't cheap. I see Kanger Evod kits go for over 50 still these days.

Oh and let me know how the ET-S ones work to! I ordered 2 off mount baker but they're been sitting at customs for like a week so who knows when i'll get them. I've got a plastic ce5-s that uses the same coils and everything tastes great and excellent vapor production, but they start to gurgle after a quarter tank is gone and it's kind of annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread