Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil and Nautilus Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
The current mod I have (and the only one for now) is the istick. I dont think it can handle anything lower than 1.0 ohms. What would be the best mod for that subtank?

istick 20watts(im assuming thats what u have) is fine w/the 1.2 premade coils and u can build a rba coil above 1.0ohms, istick 20w it wont fire below 1ohms.
get the new istick 50 when it comes out then your 20watt will be ur backup, always need a backup, and a backup for the backup etc

Last edited:

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
istick 20watts(im assuming thats what u have) is fine w/the 1.2 premade coils and u can build a rba coil above 1.0ohms, istick 20w it wont fire below 1ohms.
get the new istick 50 when it comes out then your 20watt will be ur backup, always need a backup, and a backup for the backup etc

Darn, I was supposed to be saving money by not buying cigs!!! ;p NOW I have so many tanks and mods on my "next to buy" list.

Yes, I currently have the 20w. I'm sure there is room for the 50 and more ;) lol

Kieferz

Oct 19, 2014
Louisville,Ky
So I have used the non nautilis bvc coils for both an aspire ce5 and the k1 and find they tend to always have a slight gurgle to them. While they do have better flavor I think for now till I find the perfect one for me I might go back to my cheap plastic bottom feed ce5. I will miss the flavor but the gurgling with the bvc drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread