Aspire ce5-s clearomizer leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipav

Jun 16, 2016
So for some reason this clearomizer (Aspire ce5-s) started gurgling on inhales yesterday. i thought i'd keep vaping until all the excess juice evaporates, but it kept gurgling the next day. So i decided to empty out the remaining juice, rinse out the clearomizer, wipe and leave it to dry. Well, lo n behold, next time i vape I pull e-juice straight through the clearomizer hole, and it even felt clogged! Every time i inhale it pulls e-juice now. I don't get how e-juice gets to escape into the center pipe, since it's sealed within the battery plug.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Did you try replacing the coil?
2-1403211F50M19.jpg

Cheers
I

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
OMG @gnipav

When I last went to China, I took a team of those CE5s. I'd been sent them by a lovely, kind UK vendor as I was worried about having my vape gear confiscated. They were absolutely terrible, I kid you not. They use the 'baby' Aspire BVC atomizer coils (not Nautilus) and unless you run an exact ratio of PG/VG they either burn or leak.
I threw the tanks out (not for me, thank you) and used up the coils in a tank called "Aspire ETS BDC clearomizer".... they were much better in that tank (much less plastic to mishape) but still leaked.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So for some reason this clearomizer (Aspire ce5-s) started gurgling on inhales yesterday. i thought i'd keep vaping until all the excess juice evaporates, but it kept gurgling the next day. So i decided to empty out the remaining juice, rinse out the clearomizer, wipe and leave it to dry. Well, lo n behold, next time i vape I pull e-juice straight through the clearomizer hole, and it even felt clogged! Every time i inhale it pulls e-juice now. I don't get how e-juice gets to escape into the center pipe, since it's sealed within the battery plug.
Might like to read:
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread