Aspire Cleito 120 vs SMOK TFV8/TFV8 Baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cressmm91

Jan 26, 2017
Indiana
My bf is currently using the cleito and absolutely hates it. Little to no flavor, it's definitely an acquired taste, hurts his throat also. He is going to be switching to the tfv8 real soon and I am currently using the tfv8 baby and it is phenomenal!! Amazing flavor and vapor production. Does drink juice quite fast but is soo worth it!!

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I don't have a clieto 120 but i do have a clieto, baby beast, big baby beast, TFV8, and some other tanks (cerabis 44 and 45, freemax starre pure, tfv4, ijoy EXO XL.
I can easily say the the smok tanks are usually the best in their class. I do love the clieto though but stopped recommended it since it's old and support for it is dying off. they are hard to find.

it really depends on your wattage useage. in general more watts = more vapor production. and vapor production = clouds and flavor
for under 70 watts
baby beast or big baby beast (same coils)
for above 70 but less then 120 the Ijoy EXO XL
for over 120 watts the TFV8

another good option is the horizontech arctic V12. they are usually on sale under 15 bucks but their coils need more wattage to wake up then the TFV8 ones do but it also takes TFV8 coils form what i here. I haven't tried it yet.

another option is the sense blazer. it also takes TFV8 coils. I have one on order but haven't tried the tank yet since it hasn't arrived

then of course tanks like the TFV12 and MAXO V12 just came out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread