Aspire Cleito 120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajsin11950

Sep 17, 2016
How's it going folks..

I've been using an IPV400 with a TFV8 for a little while now and I wanted to try another tank just to have something to compare the TFV8 with and be able to put another flavor in.. I stopped by a local shop and kinda liked the look of the Cleito 120.

I got it and put the same flavor I usually have in the TFV8 in it. Honestly, I love the TFV8. I don't even care too much about how much juice I'm burning through, I just got used to picking up my all day juice in 120 or 240ml bottles, lol.. The Cleito 120 from what I heard is supposed to have like a crazy good flavor and whatnot, I was curious what any of you who have used it think?

I think it is very comparable to the TFV8... I use a dragonfruit & black cherry juice most of the time @ 6mg, maybe its the nicotine but I always vape @ like 90w on the TFV8 and tend to do slow long pulls. On the Cleo 120 with the same juice it seems nicer around 100w, it gives a pretty good flavor but I really only hold the button down for like 2 sec on it or it gets to be too much.

For the way I like to vape I think the TFV8 fits a little better with the larger airflow so I'll probably keep using the TFV8 for the all day vape and the Cleo 120 for when I want to swap for a different flavor.

Anyway, any of your thoughts on it would be appreciated, thanks.

--Just realized I accidentally put this in the wrong area, sorry about that folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread