Aspire Cleito Stainless Steel (SS316L) Replacement Coils now at SmokTek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Stainless Steel (SS316L) Replacement Coil Heads for Aspire cleito Top-Filling Clearomizer

These dual clapton sub ohm replacement coil heads are intended for the Aspire Cleito clearomizer.

The coils are made with stainless steel (SS316L) wire and feature organic cotton wicking. Stainless steel wire means you can use these coils in Variable Wattage or Temperature Control mode. Cleito coils are maximized for optimum flavor and vapor production.

These coils feature black o-rings to help tell them apart from the kanthal wire Cleito coils.

To change the coil, first ensure the Cleito tank is empty of any e-juice. Unscrew the top cap, grip the top of the coil and unscrew to remove. Alternatively, you may pull off the glass tank to make removing the coil even easier. Then, screw in a new coil into the base of the Cleito. Please, do not over-tighten the new coil when installing - finger-tight is ideal. We recommend priming any new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the coil. And, after filling up your Cleito, set it aside for a few minutes before using. These steps will ensure the new coil is fully saturated with juice and will not burn when you fire your device.

Recommended wattage range:
0.4 ohm - 55-65W / 450-530 degrees Fahrenheit

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Tried these coils. In temp mode, temp protect kicks in quite a lot at 430f. Tried wattage mode at 34w and kept getting dry hits. Messed up throat testing this coil. The 0.4 normal coils are better. Easier to use and no dry hits over several weeks. Mods used were wismec rx, wismec dna200 and laisimo L1. Having tried titanium, ni and now ss in various tanks. Think TC is plain crap. Stick to kanthal coils. U press and it fires a vape. Please note, use clieto on weekdays and I am not a newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigTime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Toledo, OH
Tried these coils. In temp mode, temp protect kicks in quite a lot at 430f. Tried wattage mode at 34w and kept getting dry hits. Messed up throat testing this coil. The 0.4 normal coils are better. Easier to use and no dry hits over several weeks. Mods used were wismec rx, wismec dna200 and laisimo L1. Having tried titanium, ni and now ss in various tanks. Think TC is plain crap. Stick to kanthal coils. U press and it fires a vape. Please note, use clieto on weekdays and I am not a newbie.

Hoot I agree completely! The cleito kanthal coils rock. Temp control is ....e! I've been vapin off/on since 10' and kicked em for good in February of 12'. Vape on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Hoot I agree completely! The cleito kanthal coils rock. Temp control is ....e! I've been vapin off/on since 10' and kicked em for good in February of 12'. Vape on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've tried TC on a velocity rda with titanium and NI coils. Each and every time the vape is sub par. I thought it was me but I've vaped some other TC mods and tanks my friends use and it's all mouth to lung short vapes. Nothing like a decent rta or even the clieto normal coils. Wack in a 0.4 coil and you will probably run out of juice before a dry hit but then again I vape the clieto at 27w usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread