Aspire Cleito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Oct 10, 2011
Port Land
Currently using a cleito with a plug of tissue paper in the mouth. Without the plug I can't get a single puff off of the thing without getting juice in my mouth. Using the .4ohm tank with 50/50 pg/vg juice, which I guess is just too thin.

A bit bummed out cause i really like the tank otherwise, no leaking, great flavor and vapor production. My favorite tank with replacable prebuilt coils.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Currently using a cleito with a plug of tissue paper in the mouth. Without the plug I can't get a single puff off of the thing without getting juice in my mouth. Using the .4ohm tank with 50/50 pg/vg juice, which I guess is just too thin.

A bit bummed out cause i really like the tank otherwise, no leaking, great flavor and vapor production. My favorite tank with replacable prebuilt coils.

I have two of these and love the design, looks, size, ease of refilling and great flavor, but I agree that thinner juice spits a lot. I wish the wicking holes weren't so large; skinnier perhaps.

Reactions: Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Oct 10, 2011
Port Land
Cracked the splashback; with thinner juices, filling above the juice ports = splashback & rapid juice consumption. Eureka! (a not so subtle nod to archimedes) So keeping it filled just to the top of the ports seems to do the trick nicely. And though i've never let get below halfway down the port, it still seems to wick fine at that point. Definitely going to order some thicker juice; i was worried about clogging actually hence the 50/50. But at least I can vape without a tissue paper barrier for the time being.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Good to know, thanks. Makes sense really. For what it's worth, I've taken mine down to the bottom of the tank many times and have had no issues.

My main juice is supposedly 50/50, though I think it's closer to 60VG and rarely spits, but Mech Sauce seems much thinner than it's labeled (which is fine if you know ahead of time) but their 80VG spits a lot in the Cleito. I just ordered some 90 and Max VG from Mech to see the difference. But yesterday I filled one of my Cleitos with 80VG ANML Looper and there is zero spitting.

theCannibalGirl

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Sevierville, TN
Has anyone had issues with replacement coils? The one that came with the tank was perfect. Flavor is amazing, no leaking and zero spitting. I've now tried too different coils and they both taste burnt. I've primed these and worked my way up to a higher wattage, but no change. Am I making a mistake or is this a common issue?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

theCannibalGirl

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Sevierville, TN
Have not yet needed to replace either of my coils that came with the tank yet, they do last a long time... I still have two spares unused also to get through. I'm hoping I wont find a problem with replacements as that would make me really gutted....

theCanibalGirl - where did you get your replacements from?
I bought my coils from a local shop and they came in the original packaging. The taste is slowly getting better, but I didn't have this problem with the original .4 coil. I hope it's a couple bum coils and not an ongoing issue. I absolutely love this tank. Maybe I'm priming incorrectly?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I'm having problems with a 70/30 mix with leaking. I've upped the wattage and checked my seals, all okay. Have just used the coils included in the package but will be trying a new package. Hopefully its a bad coil, the first coil was find until near the end but did leak a little. Its a great tank for flavor and clouds but if it continues this leaking, I'll be binning it.

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I think I figured it out. As you refill the tank, the act of unscrewing the top can loosen the atomizer. Before you refill, use up the whole tank and take the top and glass off and re-seat the atomizer, that seems to eliminate the problem.

They should introduce some type of atomizer lock mechanism to prevent the atomizer from unscrewing when you take the top off.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
The T18 & T22 have restrictive airflow for mouth to lung hits and the coils are at the top. The Cleito has very wide open airflow for direct to lung hits and the coil is at the bottom. You could close the air on the Cleito if you wanted to to an MTL though. They are very different types of coils.
If it is like the Atlantis 1 & 2 it's out of it's element. Just my opinion but it will perform MTL but are made for Direct Lung hits. Not at all as smooth as a KF, GG Atty's(Ithaca/Tilemahos)

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
What did you run before? I just got my cleito tonight an was running the crown uwell. I find the cleito sucks more juice and have only been running it at 40-45 watts thoughts? Can u get a tank upgrade?
Got my Cleito on Friday. I've run about 5 tanks of juice through the .4 coil and not a single drop of juice has com out of the air slots. I am truely impressed. Flavor took about a tank and a half to come to life but it is performing very well now. I have it at 55watts on an Evic VTC Mini with the airflow fully open. I am really happy with it. Can anyone tell me how long the coils are lasting for them?
hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread