Aspire coils, what do they use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Hi, I want/need to know if Aspire BVC coils are made of stainless steel or not. Here's all you get researching them: "BVC is the latest innovation in atomizer technology. Bottom vertical coils feature a new and more efficient wick system made of high-quality materials."

Well diddly damn - that doesn't tell me anything. It's important because if you vape in TC mode, you need either SS, Ni or Ti and I want to stay safe.

And no, I don't want to make my own so where can this information be found? It is not on the Aspire site where you would expect it to be. :(

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Hi, I want/need to know if Aspire BVC coils are made of stainless steel or not. Here's all you get researching them: "BVC is the latest innovation in atomizer technology. Bottom vertical coils feature a new and more efficient wick system made of high-quality materials."

Well diddly damn - that doesn't tell me anything. It's important because if you vape in TC mode, you need either SS, Ni or Ti and I want to stay safe.

And no, I don't want to make my own so where can this information be found? It is not on the Aspire site where you would expect it to be. :(
They are kanthal because if they were made for TC it would be clearly stated. I think you can only get TC versions of those coils from 3rd party companies.

Reactions: DonnaVapes

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
They are kanthal because if they were made for TC it would be clearly stated. I think you can only get TC versions of those coils from 3rd party companies.

Thanks, pappcam, appreciate it. They *should* tell you what things are made out of in descriptions, but that's another issue entirely. I figured they weren't SS but I could dream. :) Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread