Aspire ET BVC Clearomizers Not Working With Ego Automatic Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteampunkPirate

Verified Member
I've been building custom vaping pipes using automatic ego 650mAh batteries with CE4 2.4ohm clearomizers with no problem. The batteries have come from an assortment of suppliers including fasttech, smoktek, etc. I've had no problems with the batteries.

I decided to change to Aspire ET BVC 1.8ohm clearomizers for a number of reasons including cotton BVC coils that can be easily changed.

However, it appears the Aspire clearomizers do not work with the ego automatic batteries. I get no response when drawing air through the clearomizer. I have tried manual 650mAh batteries and everything works fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

SteampunkPirate

Verified Member
Yep. There is no "seal" between the clearomizer and the automatic battery. When you draw in, all you get is free airflow with no resistance like you get with the CE4 clearomizers. So, one can assume that the Aspire ET BVC's do not work with automatic batteries. I also tired a 510xl battery I had laying around and got the same results. I ordered a CE5 BVC and I'll see if that works. Really hard to find CE4 and CE5 clearomizers with "confirmed" cotton wicks and I don't have time to build my own. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread