Aspire Has just released the new Plato Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
This mod looks fantastic and seems to do it all with one great mod!
2gvjv9i.jpg

140kr9y.jpg

Check it out here: Aspire - Aspire Plato
and here as well: (New product release)Aspire Plato--An all in one personal vaporizer - Aspire New Products release Discussions on Aspire Forums

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Well the new VTR certainly's not what many people were expecting thats for sure , it doesn't resemble a VTR at all.

On another note i stay away from manufacturers who are famous for their tanks that get into the mod building game because they rarely do mods half as good as their tanks imo .

This includes Kanger as well but they will sell no doubt.

Reactions: drysprocket

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Well the new VTR certainly's not what many people were expecting thats for sure , it doesn't resemble a VTR at all.

On another note i stay away from manufacturers who are famous for their tanks that get into the mod building game because they rarely do mods half as good as their tanks imo .

This includes Kanger as well but they will sell no doubt.

Have to wait and see what the reviewers say about the Plato. I'm hoping they're good because I don't know of many mods with a recessed tank.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Very similar to the kanger nebox. I'd rather go with the kanger since it can use the RDA head in it, and it holds 10 ml. I'm not fond of the whole cartridge idea for this, unless it is only the chimney section and doesn't require replacing every time you need a new coil.

I thought about the Nebox but the reports of leaky tanks turned me away from it. Also the tank is plastic and that wouldn't work for me since I vape mostly red hot cinnamon.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Nebox is to wide for me, this is just the right size, , also no afc on nebox which is a big nono for me...and this one looks nice imo.
I like that it uses nauti coils, as I have a ton of those stocked for my kabuki's...so this is a winner for me.

Curious about the new VTR, any pics/info? Google only shows me the old one and nothing on Innokins site that I could find.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Nebox is to wide for me, this is just the right size, , also no afc on nebox which is a big nono for me...and this one looks nice imo.
I like that it uses nauti coils, as I have a ton of those stocked for my kabuki's...so this is a winner for me.

Curious about the new VTR, any pics/info? Google only shows me the old one and nothing on Innokins site that I could find.

I found a photo of the new VTR. It looks much better than the old version. The con is it only goes to 15watts.

innokinsbs.png

Reactions: drugarth

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Nice Aspire a company that we've come to know for quality and Innokin doing there thing.
Someone said up here earlier; "Always something new to buy in this Vaping thing." LOL SO TRUE:D:lol::w00t: And we thought that the only temptation we would fight was the urge to smoke. NO! it's also the urge to purchase another piece of Vape Gear!:D:confused::shock::lol: Hows that for an all day Vape:danger::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread