Aspire k1 or aspire vivi nova-s glass mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
I have used both. Much better flavor with the K1. I prefer the K1 to the Nautilus mini for taste.

ETA: The only time there is any leaking is when the juice gets below the top of the bvc coil. There will be a drop or two on the 510 pin. This is normal with many clearos as they work on pressure. Wipe the juice off the 510 pin with a Q-tip when refilling.

Last edited:

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
I've been told to get a
Aspire Nautilus Mini

I have several K-1s and a Mini. I recommend the Mini simply because of its ease of filling. The K1 is difficult to fill since the slots between the chimney and the glass are very small. It is very easy to make a mess with the K1 by accidentally filling too fast and having juice run through the chimney onto your hands/table surface.

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
I have several K-1s and a Mini. I recommend the Mini simply because of its ease of filling. The K1 is difficult to fill since the slots between the chimney and the glass are very small. It is very easy to make a mess with the K1 by accidentally filling too fast and having juice run through the chimney onto your hands/table surface.

Hi do u get any leaks from the mini nova if that's what your on about also can the drip tip be changed as do't like the look of the plastic drip tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread