Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi @tom c, I run my nautilus Mini from 12 to 15 depending on the juice. I'd venture to say with confidence you should be able to run at 15 watts with no issue. I've heard some people go higher but I'd suggest take it one step at a time, try 13, 14, 15 etc, if it gets too warm or starts to taste burnt, back it down.

tom c

Jun 15, 2015
Hi @tom c, I run my Nautilus Mini from 12 to 15 depending on the juice. I'd venture to say with confidence you should be able to run at 15 watts with no issue. I've heard some people go higher but I'd suggest take it one step at a time, try 13, 14, 15 etc, if it gets too warm or starts to taste burnt, back it down.
Thanks very much I will give that a go :D

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
just got myself a aspire nautilus and I'm using it on a vamo v7 variable wattage pmod,just wondering what's the best wattage/voltage to get the best flavour hit in people's opinion. I'm currently running at 12watts but I'm not sure how high this vamo can go before doing some damage and I'm not getting a full enough flavour.
Any hints? Thanks tom

That is a personal preference depending on how strong or how hot you want to vape .

I vape all over the place depending on the strength of the flavor and the VG/PG ratio.

If you want it stronger bump the power up. If the vape gets too hot back it down. Most of my vaping is done at 12.5-17 watts but one 80/20 juicd I back it down to 10-10.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread