• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aspire nautilus mini problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsk

Verified Member
May 29, 2015
XJP
Hi all,

Aspire nautilus mini w ego twist.
On 1.6ohm coil(new coil).
50/50 tobacco juice and mango(9mg nic).
Voltage BTW 3.2-3.8v.

Strange pricking hits on the throat while inhaling and while exhaling as well, dont know if this sensation is call pricky or something else.

Keep having this issue w my nautilus minI. But if I use a CE4, the vape is smooth, no "pricky" sensation when inhaling and exhaling.

Is this a hardware problem?
Pls help, getting frustrated and wanna quit vaping. *sighs

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
it could be a few things. Have you tried the air flow adjustments? Also, If your coil was not properly saturated when you first tried to take a drag you could have burnt the wick making it taste very harsh. This taste wont go away until you change the coil. Since your using the same e liquid in a CE4 with no issues I would say, try a new coil and make sure you fully saturate it or put it in and wait a good 5 minutes with the tank standing before taking the first drag. The only difference between the nautilus mini tank and your ce4 is that ce4's are top coil clearos and fed every time you tilt the device to your lips, and the nautilus coil is at the bottom, vertical and gravity fed. That's what BVC stands for bottom vertical coil. :D Hope this helps

tsk

Verified Member
May 29, 2015
XJP
it could be a few things. Have you tried the air flow adjustments? Also, If your coil was not properly saturated when you first tried to take a drag you could have burnt the wick making it taste very harsh. This taste wont go away until you change the coil. Since your using the same e liquid in a CE4 with no issues I would say, try a new coil and make sure you fully saturate it or put it in and wait a good 5 minutes with the tank standing before taking the first drag. The only difference between the nautilus mini tank and your ce4 is that ce4's are top coil clearos and fed every time you tilt the device to your lips, and the nautilus coil is at the bottom, vertical and gravity fed. That's what BVC stands for bottom vertical coil. :D Hope this helps

Yes, air flow and voltge tried and it is still harsh.
Yup, i didnt fully saturate it. Damme it... lol.
Would like to use a new coil but run out of it cos its difficult to get one here.
Can i wash/clean the coil, will it help instead?

taps41

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Singapore
Hi taps41, I jus got VG from PH, mixed it down to 3mg. Less harsher now but also less flavour.
Hope I am doing it right.
That is bcos u only added VG which overall will bring the flavor percentage down. This way is only to make ur juice taste better, but for better flavor, still diy is best. Or another way is to get juice of 3mg Pre mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread