Aspire nautilus mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
Hi ive got the aspire k1 and the coils are great I'm looking at getting the aspire nautilus mini because seen great reviews on them (I no they not same size coils) I'm just wonding are the coils the same cotton ect as the coils what go in to k1? Also I've seen they 1.8ohz and 1.6ohz coils for them bvc ones ive been told 1.6ohz coils get better Vape hope to here peoples advice thank you I use 50/50 pg vg liquid

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
The newer Nautilus BVC coils are now cotton, with larger holes. There are still some of the older versions floating around out there, but most vendors I've used will specify in the product description if they are the newer type coil. As for the resistance, I prefer the 1.6, but just like everything else about vaping its all subjective, different people prefer different resistance. I use a much high PG than you, and the 1.6 work great for me.

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
The newer Nautilus BVC coils are now cotton, with larger holes. There are still some of the older versions floating around out there, but most vendors I've used will specify in the product description if they are the newer type coil. As for the resistance, I prefer the 1.6, but just like everything else about vaping its all subjective, different people prefer different resistance. I use a much high PG than you, and the 1.6 work great for me.
Thanks for that info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread