Aspire Nautilus with p3 threading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meltydeath

Verified Member
Apr 6, 2016
Sweden
Hi everyone!

So I've been lurking here for a while, and I didn't think that would change anytime soon, but now I've got this stupid problem that I could really use some help with. I recently got a Provari p3 and I had seen this awesome looking tank in a few pictures of it but I didn't know what it was until about a week ago. So now I've realized that I really really need an aspire nautilus with p3 threading. Mainly because I think hexagons are the coolest shapes ever and also because I love bees. But since I'm super late to the party, so late that it's over, they're sold out everywhere I've looked.

Does anyone know where I could get one?

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
The only place I saw one for sale ( a few months ago) was a UK vendor and I cant remember the website name. It was around $100 so I quickly moved on. You could try creating a post in the Wanted section of the classifieds on here.

I did get a spam email for this.
Its not P3 threaded but there is this. Its basically a better constructed Nautilus.
JATO Bottom Vertical Coil - Adjustable Airflow Pyrex Tank

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Sorry - I don't believe they exist. I just checked the Provape site and the only thing they are selling with P3 threading right now are those Kabuki tanks. I see a P3 adapter in your future.

P3 threading seems like a great idea - in theory. However the market doesn't appear to really care as no one is jumping on this band wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread