Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Thanks @drysprocket , I'm hoping to find some locally.. that is, in CanuckLand. While the US prices of all things vape make me (so!) envious, the exchange would be frightening.

*sniffle*

Don't know how legit the site is, but I did see this come up in a search:

Aspire Nautilus X Coils

I've found that new stuff can be hard to find; just be tricky with google and even only check the last 90 days etc to see if something new comes up. Throw in Canada and hope for the best :)

Last edited:
Reactions: juskiddin

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Don't know how legit the site is, but I did see this come up in a search:

Aspire Nautilus X Coils

I've found that new stuff can be hard to find; just be tricky with google and even only check the last 90 days etc to see if something new comes up. Throw in Canada and hope for the best :)
You must be some kind of magic! I've google searched several times today using the word "Canada" to no avail. I've even searched 2 places I've ordered from in the past...nothing, nada, zip.
I may have to order from this company.
Thanks muchly!

Reactions: drysprocket

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
bought the 1.8's. installed them, no improvement. still severely lacks flavor, just as bad as the 1.5's i have the extension kit arriving this weekend, although i dont see that helping much either.

no b&m had them by me either. when i asked if they have gotten any complaints over the nautilus X they said, not at all, people love it. so either there are some serious QC issues over at aspire, or most people have no idea what a juice is suppose to taste like.

Last edited:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
bought the 1.8's. installed them, no improvement. still severely lacks flavor, just as bad as the 1.5's i have the extension kit arriving this weekend, although i dont see that helping much either.

no b&m had them by me either. when i asked if they have gotten any complaints over the nautilus X they said, not at all, people love it. so either there are some serious QC issues over at aspire, or most people have no idea what a juice is suppose to taste like.

I feel your pain...I hate it when people rave about something and I end up hating it. Have you tried tightening down the airflow? I've found that it helps the flavor quite a bit. So far my coils have all been good, but Aspire has had QC issues in the past with their stuff.

I'm using 50/50 juice, but I've also tried it with 70/30 and both are top notch on flavor. What type of juice are you using?

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
I feel your pain...I hate it when people rave about something and I end up hating it. Have you tried tightening down the airflow? I've found that it helps the flavor quite a bit. So far my coils have all been good, but Aspire has had QC issues in the past with their stuff.

I'm using 50/50 juice, but I've also tried it with 70/30 and both are top notch on flavor. What type of juice are you using?

Using 70/30 vg-pg.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Finally!!!

Got my hands on the Nauti extension AND 1.8 coils. I have to say I wasn't holding onto too much hope but...I really like the Nauti X now! For me, the extension and 1.8's have made a difference. The vapor production is pretty good, the flavour is better than the smaller tank and 1.5's and the drip tip no longer feels like the lit end of a cigarette.

Happy camper :rickroll:

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I have Nautilus X, l am I interested in the extension... could you post a pic of it. I agree 1.8 better flavor
Hey Red, I'm not able to post a pic but definitely check out the link already posted by Fozzy71.

The extension, for me, has made a world of difference and...it's cheap!!! If you're not satisfied with the original Nauti X, the extension might be the answer. It sure was for me.

Cheers

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
Well, I received my Nautilus X a few days ago, and I just can't do it. The 1.5 coils are dreadful after using the Triton v2 for months. The first 1.5 coil gave me super dry hits, with occasional plastic smells, and anemic vapor at best. I then though I should at least give the second 1.5 a try while waiting for the 1.8s to arrive. Well, the second 1.5 works better, but I just can't get comfortable with it. Setting the power to produce enough vapor makes the vapor too hot and chokes me, turning down the power leaves me with having to give 2-3 primer puffs just to get any vapor at all. So frustrating ... I hope the 1.8s are better enough to justify keeping this tank.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I have found the Nautilus X coils take a long time to properly prime even with me filling it with liquid. Once you fry a coil it is done so you really have to give the N-X coils a good long soaking before firing it. Just my personal experience with it and I use the 1.5Ω coils all the time. It was a disappointing tank for me at first but after it sat for a while I said damn!

Vape On Safely

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thank you ALL for the info in this thread. :) I have an X from a Quad Kit I won, did not like the 2ml tank, but the vape with the 1.8Ω coil I liked. Well I come here and find out there is a 4ml adapter tank :) and I ordered one from LitecigUSA, as well as 1 of the 1.5Ω coils just to see the difference. Cost was minimal.

Aspire Nautilus X Atomizer Head
$2.95
Aspire Nautilus X 4ml Adapter Kit
$3.95
Subtotal: $6.90
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $2.25
Grand Total: $9.15

Also on the drip tip, I did a few modifications. :D

hannaone.jpg
straw.jpg
coraldt.jpg