Aspire Nautilus X tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I'm not to pile on...these are just the reviews popping up in my news feed; another one where they say the flavor isn't good.

Well...for flavor...Phil and his barbecue friends thought the nautilus X beat the (original) nautilus...and tied with the ($90 :shock:) Kabuki Tank...

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
Flavour being subjective makes it tricky. I really suspect that people often combine sense of flavour with other properties of the vapour when describing their satisfaction. Certainly I still find myself in the position with the nautilus x of finding some flavours muted but really liking the overall nature of the vapour produced, hence I'm satisfied even though I can't call the taste amazing.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Well I decided to order one and give it a try. I'm just too curious about it not to try it. With all the sales this weekend, I figured why not.

Please let us know how you like it, and if you think it is great at delivering flavor. I think it's a great looking tank! I would love one in each colorway. That rainbow-colored one is my favorite. Which color did you get?

Reactions: nilesong

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Well...for flavor...Phil and his barbecue friends thought the Nautilus X beat the (original) Nautilus...and tied with the ($90 :shock:) Kabuki Tank...

Wow!! Now that's an awesome recommendation! I started watching his review but I didn't watch all of it, so I didn't hear him say it ties with the Kabuki for flavor. I am very impressed!

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Please let us know how you like it, and if you think it is great at delivering flavor. I think it's a great looking tank! I would love one in each colorway. That rainbow-colored one is my favorite. Which color did you get?
Oh, i will! I think it looks pretty cool also. I really wanted rainbow but it wasn't offered, so i went with black.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Did you order from 3fvape? I can not log in their site, it says the site is being upgraded. i also heard people saying they were selling clones.

Yes I ordered from 3Fvape, I tried and I can log in just fine.
I have ordered many times from 3fvape, and never received a clone when it says "authentic", so I have no worries that these will be clones.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Same here, I really like the looks, the size, also no leaking or any other troubles yet. It has decent taste and vapor production (for a mtl device), but nothing special.
It's somehow lacking bit of a ooommph for me. Still a nice tank, and I will use it for out and about

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I originally had a problem with a high VG e-Liquid at 80/20 but after switching to DIY I can vape 90/10 in my Minis and no problems. So I assume there was sweetener in the store bought flavor. I also jusy got myself a Nautilus X but not really thrilled it is OK and can take higher wattage but I find that deserts are better and it doesn't have a good flavor at higher wattage. Tried it with Store bought and DIY e-Liquids.

Reactions: gerrymi

gigetto

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Italy
It seems to be the old, disgusting story....the quality of the spare parts....

Indeed some years ago we all had problems with cartos until Boge seemed to have good quality, cartotank appears for all vapers and all pockets until....the carto disappears because in a pocket of five some were falls....

And until the Nautilus BVC it seemed to be the regue of producs from phantoms to others....RBA tanks a lot.

But nowaday we have some really well made products expl. Vaporesso target (but the c cells in my experience are very different in duration and flavour....), Vengeance mini, Ego AIO and now this Nautilus X.

I hope furterly that the same quality problems of the past in cheap chinese products don't repeat, a C-Cell is a very good one if well made, like Cubis replacement coils, Vengeance replacement coils, and many more including Nautilus X.

In My experience only the about 15 replacement coils of nautilus 1,6-1,8-Ni were good for the price and the quality, no one burned easily and die instantly...All the rest of the things is a Bingo you can win or not....

Angus337

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Picked mine up earlier today. Awful flavour to start with buT have noticed a slight improvement after about half a tank.

No spitting or gurgling after the initial fill, but after leaving it sitting for a couple of hours, it Started spitting and gurgling badly, to the point that's was almost unvapable.

This is my first mtl tank for a while, and I have been quite impressed with the Vapour production, but can't live with the setting issue, whcih seems to be worse than the cubis tank.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I recently got myself a Nautilus X and at first I was not very impressed with it either. But after getting the New Movkin Duisguiser 150w TC MOD that tank now produces a much better vape and delivers more flavor. The recommended wattage for this is pretty high and also varies from site to site but I have found it likes lower wattage and I keep it mostly below 14 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread