Aspire Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my ecf fam - sorry haven't been on here forever, lots of medical and family things to deal with so my apologies. I bought a ProVari Mini and Love it. With the set up I bought the Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow tank System with the Nautilus Replacement tank with the Hollowed-out Sleeve. 3 Days ago the Base Hardware piece let go on the very bottom where it screws into the provari. I have contacted PV and also Aspire with little assistance. Can you please just recommend where I can buy the whole new Aspire Nautilus set up from a Board source since I have gotten my use out of it and don't want to wait for something else to let go. Ready to start fresh and most importantly want to support the Forum Suppliers. Can you please recommend a few so I can get back to vaping before I get my surgery on December 10th.
Thank you everyone

Reactions: David Wolf
upload_2015-11-27_19-30-18.png

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
No worries. The coil just unscrewed from the base instead of the tank end.
Mine does it all the time.
To fix it, gently grip the exposed coil end (near the threads, NOT on the tip) with a pair of needle-nose pliers, or hemostats and unscrew it from the tank. Once you've done that, you can replace it in the base, as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread