Aspire NX100

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Saw there is no thread on this one yet, but it looks like a pretty decent mod.
18650 or 26650, not too tall, TCR, powercurve, color screen and screen customization.
Takes 25mm tanks, and maybe 30mm (see below)

I did a chat with Aspire to ask if it would take 30mm tanks without overhang, they confirmed it did.
But when I look at below picture, I have my doubts, as the space at the front seems less then at the sides of the 510, and as it is 30mm wide.....
Any1 perhaps already have one and can confirm yes or no on the 30mm fit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I will Kat, it's on the slow boat from china, I'll chime in once it gets here!

Yes, it is basically a nx75, but a bit bigger for 26650 batteries and it has a color screen.
I just bought it because it's one of the smaller devices to take a 25mm tank which doesn't have an internal battery.
I also had hopes it would take 30mm tanks, as all that do are pretty big mods, and I am looking for something a bit smaller.
But it seems there is a bit of overhang at the front, found this picture on a French forum with a 30mm tank.
About 1mm overhang at the front :-(

But will still be good for my 25mm tanks.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
dru and gang........ wishing you a VERY.....

2 (1).gif

(with NO spilled beer!!!!)

Reactions: drugarth

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
OK finally received it :)
It a pretty decent mod with a lot of options, very handy to have 5 buttons instead of just 3, makes switching around between te options very easy.
Screen is OK, color options is nice, but doesn't add much, I find the screen a bit empty, there is a lot of space on the screen with nothing going on, could have used the space to add puff counter or timer....would have been nicer.

Unfortunatly it does not remotly fit 30mm atties, it does fit 25mm without overhang, but barely....Aspire needs to be more carefull what they tell people in chats :)
Enclosed some pics with 30mm and 25mm and size comparion with the Sigelei 213.....I like that it is not so tall and does fit 25mm atties, and with a 26650 battery in there it will last a while!

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I see that in the last pictures it does appear wider than theh sig 213, in reality they are very similar in width:

also a picture of the screen to show what I mean with "a lot" of empty space:

https://postimage.org/app.php
And although you can change the logo word in the screen to whatever you want, unfortantely you can't change the color of that text,

Last edited:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
to be honest, I also like other mod types (side-by-side) much better, but they mostly don't fit 25mm and certainly not 30mm atties, and I have fallen in love with the Aromizer Supreme series....so bought this in my search for a reasonable small mod that would take at least 25mm tanks, this is one of the smallest I could find.

Imagine my suprise when I found out my old kangside fits reasonable well with 25mm...only very very sligth overhang at the sides LOL, unfortuntaly a 18350 has very low battery life..:

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yes pico is nice, got 2 of them, pre ordered the smok al85, which is similar, but hopefully will fit 25mm atties

It should fit a 25 mm as it comes with a BB, which is 22 mm and from the photos there's room between that and that cap. the mod itself is measured at 27 mm, so I'm pretty optimistic 25 mm will fit without overhang. I guess actually seeing that in person or a review will have to confirm that speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread