Aspire Triton Mini (Nautilus compatible!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
2014-me would have killed a man with my bare hands for that black tank with those coil options. 2015-me just can't do it.
While it might not suit your vaping style I assume many folks are more than happy that there finally is another MTL clearo after pretty much all 2015 clearos where subohm tanks.

And just an fyi, they aren't selling the tank separately to start I read. Only with their mod kit right now.
Wrong. Aspire Triton Mini (Authentic) – $27.54

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
While it might not suit your vaping style I assume many folks are more than happy that there finally is another MTL clearo after pretty much all 2015 clearos where subohm tanks.

Wrong. Aspire Triton Mini (Authentic) – $27.54

It's actually completely my vaping style still. I'm referring to Aspire botching the last two Triton's and the Pegasus. That's 3 strikes and they're out. I'm really glad to see any new MTL, but that whole fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...the saying stops there for good reason.

Interesting. The rep from Aspire said on their forum that it would only be a kit for awhile. I wonder if just that site is breaking it up.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
This looks like something I'd be very interested in although I hear the top fill system on the Triton 2 has some issues if that's what this is based on.

lol I thought they improved on the top fill. I have the first Triton and have no issues with it but I would have thought the fill holes would be bigger on the V2 to accommodate larger bottle drippers

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
lol I thought they improved on the top fill. I have the first Triton and have no issues with it but I would have thought the fill holes would be bigger on the V2 to accommodate larger bottle drippers
I hear that it does have larger holes but the top is hard to remove and/or put back on.

Reactions: David Wolf

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I am thinking about buying one, but the 16mm is kind off a bummer...won't look nice on my 22mm tubes....will buy the coils though for certain to try on the Kabuki
    A buddy of mine just bought a Kabuki and I tried it out, night and day compared to the Nautilus and the mini also. It's on my list for tanks after Christmas.

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    A buddy of mine just bought a Kabuki and I tried it out, night and day compared to the Nautilus and the mini also. It's on my list for tanks after Christmas.

I highly recommend it...got a fourth on the way (gotta prepare for vapocalypse :D) Yesterday tried some other tanks again to see if I wasn't kinding myself....but the flavors in them were way muted compared to the Kabuki....so went ahead and ordered the 4th LOL...only factory coil tank I will use for a while...(but would have tried Triton mini if it was 22mm...that way it could also be even shorter (or more contain more volume) :)...but no such luck..so I'll pass

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2015
    that sounds much better! I might try one if it's 20mm!
    Strange thing is it still says the mod is 16mm wide....that would mean alot of overhang.....guess I'll wait and see.
    I would have been quite happy with 16mm.
    The mod is wedge-shaped, so 16mm is probably the width of the side with the display. In the video you'll see there is no overhang.

I'm a bit concerned about the coils though. The 1.2Ohm coil shown in the video has a fairly large diameter, so I doubt it'll work too well MTL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread