Aspire Triton Mini with 1.8 coil and 1000 to 1600 mAh CF VV Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
I wanted to ask the experts a question. I've been a nautilus Mini user for some time, using 1.8 BVC coils and wanted to try the Triton Mini.

Questions:

1. Can I use the Triton Mini with a 1.8 ohm Clapton coil on an Aspire CF VV Battery? I have 1000 to 1600 mAh Batteries. Or should I look into getting an upgraded mod where I can control things like wattage, etc.?

2. I know the Triton Mini is compatible with the same 1.8 BVC coils that I use in my Nautilus Minis, so I am assuming if I have a Triton Mini with a 1.8 Nautilus BVC coil, it should be fine on a CF VV Battery, since it is the same coil. Am I correct about this?

Excuse me if any of these are stupid questions, but I'm still a bit of an old school MTL vaper. I just want to make sure I don't do anything incorrect or unsafe when vaping. So figured it was best to ask here, where so many of you have more experience than I do.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Your over thinking it. Same coils same mod - different tank. Should just work.

Funny, I bought a Triton mini as the top fill and possibility of better air flow interested me. Funny as mine sits empty while I still have a Nautilus mini (and full size) in service.

I got so used to filling the Nautilus tanks the top fill was not really an advantage and I realized that the coils were really the 'choke point' and not the tank.

Reactions: Relaxed99
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread