Aspire Triton Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
i just randomly decided to buy one to try it. I LOVE LOVE my nautilus mini so I assumed the Triton would be great as well. After two leak accidents I had it figured out where it wasn't leaking. I tried the 1.8 Clapton coil and well...I really was underwhelmed to say the least. I have it on my istick 30W and played around with wattage and did this for a couple of days but all I can say from all of this is "meh". It seemed to guzzle my juice and battery life well though. Lol. I now have a standard coil in it that I use with my nautilus mini's and personally I think it's better now. But I'm still not wow'ed. Anyone have this tank? Love it? Hate it? For now I'm hanging in there and giving it a go. I was real excited to get this, now I sorta feel like the wind blew out of my sails. Lol.

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
Have had mine for about 3 weeks. I also use it on my istick 30W. Love the top fill. Not crazy about the funny taste the 1.8 Clapton's seem to start off with. Haven't tried regular Nautilus coils yet, but will (1.6) when I run out of these 1.8's. I'm not really using much more juice than my GS-tank. Both use more than my mini pro tank 2 though. Normal. I don't know anything about Nautilus'.

Reactions: David Wolf

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Gave these a try for much longer and now I love the triton mini and got a second one. I use the 1.6 standard coil that also works with my nautilus mini's and it all worked out. I didn't care for the Clapton coil it came with. Glad I decided to keep using it and got the hang of the new tank and now I love it. And yes the top fill is a great feature indeed.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Gave these a try for much longer and now I love the triton mini and got a second one. I use the 1.6 standard coil that also works with my nautilus mini's and it all worked out. I didn't care for the Clapton coil it came with. Glad I decided to keep using it and got the hang of the new tank and now I love it. And yes the top fill is a great feature indeed.
Glad you figured it out. I've had a Triton mini for a good while now and use the Nautilus Mini coils 1.6 and 1.8 ohm, didn't like the Triton Mini coils. Same flavor as my nautilus mini's which are now retired due to the top fill which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread