Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Another note, I tried leaving the Aspire upright all night while I slept. Next morning it was flooded. Not a ding mind you, I just wanted to see what would happen as I normally lay my tanks down or even upside down to prevent flooding.

IK leave my aspire upright all night every night since they came out and it has never flooded for me. Not once. I am wondering if it isn't the thickness of the juice deciding the flooding issue.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I went with the anyvape davide BDC glassomizer. Same internal design and heads, just glass. And Dam!! whatta difference to the protanks. Ive actually noticed im using Less juice with the same amount of vaping. I dunno how thats possible but i am. I would have thought the dual coil would burn through more, not less. Highly recommend them over the protanks now, and never thought id say that.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
IK leave my aspire upright all night every night since they came out and it has never flooded for me. Not once. I am wondering if it isn't the thickness of the juice deciding the flooding issue.

I've had an Aspire setup lay horizontal many times with no flooding.

Another note, I tried leaving the Aspire upright all night while I slept.

See da above ^^^

And Dam!! whatta difference to the protanks.

Yepper, my experience also!

It taste better in the Aspire but still not great.

What expectation did ya have for that joose? Have ya ever enjoyed that flav? Just might be da title that's vapable!
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread