Aspire Vivi Nova BDC Tank....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
I received my Aspire Vivi Nova BDC tank today from NHaler.com. The build quality looks to be quite good...even though my iClear 30 is heavier which may be mostly due to the metal drip tip. The tanks and two end caps are pretty much equal in build quality I would say.
The Aspire came in plain wrapping without a box. No extra heads included. It did come with the new version head. The new version having only 2 holes instead of 4. It's a 1.8 Ohm head.

Most importantly....it vapes amazingly well and I'm simply using it on a basic non VV battery.

I'd highly recommend trying an Aspire out. They come in 4 styles and are very affordable. The replacement heads come in a 5 pack for $13.

I haven't seen these for sale anywhere else....so if you find them elsewhere let me know please. I like to have options for buying replacement heads if possible.

B

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey

Weege

Oct 2, 2013
M, MN
No issues with tasting plastic or anything? I have a number of iClear 16 and 30's and switched to ProTanks. I switched over to the ProTanks because I was getting a weird taste from the iClears after a day or so of vaping. Haven't had that issue since switching, not really wanting to get that issue back but really interested in the Aspire BDC tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread