Aspire's Nautilus Nautilus Tank System -- The 2014 new AIR FLOW systerm coming very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
FYI: The Aspire nautilus is still available at a steal from DesertVapes. The $10 off coupon code that they gave out when they restocked about a week or so ago is still valid. Bringing the total to $31.40 shipped. Or $1.50 less if you don't want the OEM box. Use coupon code Naut10 at check-out.

Desert Vapes

Also Kidney Puncher is stocking the nautilus heads in the 2.2Ω variety.

Kidney Puncher

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
FYI: The Aspire nautilus is still available at a steal from DesertVapes. The $10 off coupon code that they gave out when they restocked about a week or so ago is still valid. Bringing the total to $31.40 shipped. Or $1.50 less if you don't want the OEM box. Use coupon code Naut10 at check-out.

Desert Vapes

Also Kidney Puncher is stocking the Nautilus heads in the 2.2Ω variety.

Kidney Puncher

Thanks so much for this! I just ordered the Nautilus from Desert Vapes with the discount. Can't wait to try it out.

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
any solution on the heads for this yet? since the first two heads burnt in a matter of hours....i haven't used this tank since and i'm not about to buy new heads until it's 100% clear that these heads are improved

Are you talking about the heads not being very accessible or something else? In this video, it seems to be easily rebuildable once you get past not really being able to see what you're doing. If you meant something else, ignore this post.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
Are you talking about the heads not being very accessible or something else? In this video, it seems to be easily rebuildable once you get past not really being able to see what you're doing. If you meant something else, ignore this post.

i mainly gave up on rebuilding things, i just don't have the time, maybe once a week i'll redo a rebuildable at my house but i'm talking about the heads being poor quality more than anything....i've been extremely disapointed with the unit because the heads have been so awful

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Somebody tried the stainless steel tubes?

I've seen them but I don't see any real benefit other than durability. And they don;t have any type of window so viewing juice levels would involve periodically taking it apart. And to me the metal may give a not so flavorable taste.

Personally I am waiting for someone to come out with a pyrex replacement with a metal shield like the Aspire ET-S. I would be more inclined to take mine out and about with something like that.

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
Honestly I'm just compromising on SS because the pyrex tube doesn't available anywhere, it's not an "upgrade" for me, I just don't want to buy a new unit because the glass broke...

BTW, I don't think the SS will change the liquid flavor, most of the RBAs are using SS tanks...

Last edited:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I have. They rock. I know how long the juice will last. Also you can tell when its running low. Makes a no fear Nautilus when out and about. SS gives off no funky taste.

Good to know. Though I like having an easy visual for juice levels. I guess a good soaking and cleaning will lessen the potential for any off taste.

Tap'd from my LG G2

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
IMG_20140329_140847.jpg

Got it from here: Aspire Nautilus Replacement Tank Stainless Steel with Dual Triple Groove | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread