Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Ty AD, I did get one of the hardest woods available known to dull tools when working with it. You can take off with that and run. :lol:
I believe you already did! ;)
Peace, brother!
Enjoy that beauty!
Oh, when do we see pic?
:)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I believe you already did! ;)
Peace, brother!
Enjoy that beauty!
Oh, when do we see pic?
:)

20150528_164037_1.jpg
:thumbs:

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Got a tank of ACB with a weeeeee bit of GCD
Got another tank of RadioVirus
Squonking Wakonda
Drippping Mentor DIY

been having a heard time trying to figure out out what to vape today...ah, just going with whatever strikes my fancy at that moment

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
How's the new cheesecake compare to the original? I liked the original w n wo toppings but I'm not sure about passion fruit, I just orderd 120ml, I've got faith, I was waiting to see for myself but I can't seem to wait. .

I think you'll dig it TB. It's Passion Fruit forward at first but the cheesecake is really starting to come around. I added a few drops of the plain cheesecake to it when it first arrived in a dripper just to get an idea of where it may land. It's taken up residency in the e7 with the Catfish Rogue...;)

On another note, "Ash's Blend" ( Band Camp and The Switch) has been living in this other mod made by a certain Kat that you may or may not know. It's hitting like a beast with a Nuppin' and a single twisted Tiger coil built to 0.6 ohms...:thumbs:

10ERQrs.jpg

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
so have you determined if Wakonda and Virus taste better in Wood?

I would have to say they taste about the same, as talented as Rob is at making mods Clark is equally talented at making juice. Though I do feel classier puffing on a Woodvil. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread