Status
Not open for further replies.

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
83883f5ed69b3c46f011909c7289d7fa.jpg
well I'm rained out today soo I gotta catch up on some paperwork/designs.....fun fun (not!) might as well drip some wakonda on this gloomy day [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
83883f5ed69b3c46f011909c7289d7fa.jpg
well I'm rained out today soo I gotta catch up on some paperwork/designs.....fun fun (not!) might as well drip some wakonda on this gloomy day [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you get to play with Crayolas - I want to color! ;)

vaping some Virus today - ahhh, yes.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
In online training all week :matrix: so I've been a bit lazy. Both of my daytime mods need fresh coils built. So it'll be a Wakonda day with my trusty Woodvil. Not that that's a bad thing :D

Wakonda Day! HURRAY!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I have been sitting here since 5 am writing code. Dripping Sure Bert on the Magma and hitting the Wakonda, yes the sacred vapor, on the Kayfun Lite +. It's the only thing getting me by.

The whole concept of black and white is going to change, eventually.

Just so long as I can continue to get Wakonda and Raz Cup I'm down for whatever you do. I really enjoy the Date Night and Sure Bert too. I have my first Squonker inbound. Just need to figure what to christen it with! Enjoy the day folks.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have been sitting here since 5 am writing code. Dripping Sure Bert on the Magma and hitting the Wakonda, yes the sacred vapor, on the Kayfun Lite +. It's the only thing getting me by.

Just so long as I can continue to get Wakonda and Raz Cup I'm down for whatever you do. I really enjoy the Date Night and Sure Bert too. I have my first Squonker inbound. Just need to figure what to christen it with! Enjoy the day folks.

I haven't had Sure Bert in a long time, I need to conjure a bottle and drop it up!

Wakonda for me today!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wakonda dripping
KV Squonking
Radio in one tank
KFK in another tank

Side note...the last Sure Bert I got was too bitter to me....tasted more like lime zest and pith than anything else

One thing I noticed about Sure Bert is that is separates - definitely give it a brisk shake before you vape it!~

The Virus for me today!!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
One thing I noticed about Sure Bert is that is separates - definitely give it a brisk shake before you vape it!~

The Virus for me today!!

I shall shake the living behoosis out of it...I REALLY want the nasty bitterness togo away

thanks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I shall shake the living behoosis out of it...I REALLY want the nasty bitterness togo away

thanks

It's citrus to the max - might not be your gig, but it'll settle down with a good shake and some air.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
Tootle puffin away on my Dec 2014 Atlanta in a mini nautilus tank with glass drip tip.
Oh, the peachy goodness!
I ration this stuff. Fill a tank every so often when I need a lift. Been gloomy/rainy/muggy all day. This brings back spring. :cool:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Vaped the last of my Atlanta last night right down to the last drop :(

Got my old faithful Wakonda with my coffee this morning so I will be ok! As for the Sure Bert, I have to add Frenilla to it to tone it down but that makes for a mighty fine blend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread