Strawnilla at 35w!
3k3AKx6.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sure Bert on the Magma dripper! It's flippin downright cold in Boston today...and for the last few days.

Come up to Omaha in December, we'll talk cold ;)

I am still hitting watermelon - getting good results at 25 watts.

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
So....i was cleaning out my ejuice closet today and i found 3 bottles of virus.....born on date is 06/10/2015.....
Am I just extremely lucky....and should enjoy this well steeped batch.......or should I stay away.
I should mention my ejuice closet is dark but not temperature controlled....what do you say....

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So....i was cleaning out my ejuice closet today and i found 3 bottles of virus.....born on date is 06/10/2015.....
Am I just extremely lucky....and should enjoy this well steeped batch.......or should I stay away.
I should mention my ejuice closet is dark but not temperature controlled....what do you say....
I say vape it and enjoy! :thumbs:

If they remained sealed in glass likely as not there is very little if any steep on them anyway. GO FOR IT! :D

Reactions: Kent Brooks

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
I say vape it and enjoy! :thumbs:

If they remained sealed in glass likely as not there is very little if any steep on them anyway. GO FOR IT! :D
Thank you Megan...i tried it today...and oh the sweet nectar of gods...yuuum[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji36]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

VAPE IT!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
squonking KV
dripping Wakonda
1 tank with KFK
1 tank with Refresh...must ration since it is the only bottle that I have...unless you crazy kids are going to make more

No more Refresh - couldn't make more if I wanted to... the flavoring was hand-made and finite.

Today I am ...... off because I barely got a week out of a coil - usually I get at least 3-4. Grrrrr

Back on Katy's Virus, this stuff is addictive!

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
i need the watermelon too! and didnt see the grape until now, loooove grape!

I like most of the nicoticket flavors, some, not so much but i dont have one complain overall, your bottles leak BADLY!

2 bottles now, one with dripper, one without, i have one in a backpack, another in a case and both nearly emptied the bottle... no bueno

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
KV! *Dominates them all! muhahah

*the others are splendid and well blended of course ;)

I like most of the nicoticket flavors, some, not so much but i dont have one complain overall, your bottles leak BADLY!

2 bottles now, one with dripper, one without, i have one in a backpack, another in a case and both nearly emptied the bottle... no bueno
glass bottles that have been cracked will likely always leak if it gets shaken and warm... thermodynamics, fluids.. ect.. its just very difficult to keep liquid in glass sealed repetively with a plastic lid - i transfer to plastic bottles with needlehead spouts before use.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Thank you kindly for the note - glad you enjoy the juice. Yes, no Bueno on the leakage. I very much discourage carrying glass in a backpack - I would xfer to a unicorn bottle if you are on the run!! They are super cheap on the website, and ensure that the long term storage enclosures don't leak! Sorry for the *blech* regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread