At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yeah, me too. At one time I had over 1000ml of virus stashed, not to mention many bottles of other flavors, just to have it come down to a couple of bottles left, plus a couple of used ones of a few other flavors. It's a sad day in vapeland knowing there won't be any more. Even if the recipes are published, I doubt I could make it nearly as well.
*HUGS* :(

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Yeah, me too. At one time I had over 1000ml of virus stashed, not to mention many bottles of other flavors, just to have it come down to a couple of bottles left, plus a couple of used ones of a few other flavors. It's a sad day in vapeland knowing there won't be any more. Even if the recipes are published, I doubt I could make it nearly as well.
I'm with ya.. once this 60 of Wakonda is gone, all I'll have is some 15ml's that haven't shipped yet. Those will be strictly rationed. I should feel lucky that I have about a 6 month stash of various NT liquids, but Wakonda was my goto evening vape every night. It's also the only flavor my Woodvil has ever known.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm with ya.. once this 60 of Wakonda is gone, all I'll have is some 15ml's that haven't shipped yet. Those will be strictly rationed. I should feel lucky that I have about a 6 month stash of various NT liquids, but Wakonda was my goto evening vape every night. It's also the only flavor my Woodvil has ever known.
I feel ya! :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well today I have been enjoying Katy's Virus and Butterbeer! What a wonderful day!

I am ordering a nice stash of KV for my last order, enough for 4 years of personal vaping ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Smart move Clark!
Funny how things work out! When I first got KV I didn't like it but I thought I would keep filling the tank till the coil needed replacing! Then I put in a new coil and kept filling my tank with KV! Now I LOVE it!
Silly taste buds finally kicked into high gear!
Yummy!

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Got Strawnilla loaded up today. Even switched to the red door on my P67 Reo to match the explosion of strawberry flavor!
2016-11-23%2009.25.56.jpg

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Radio the last couple of days.
Tonight I loaded up some deep steeped Wakonda.. it least a year and a half. I had shelved it because it was 12mg and I had moved to 6mg because I moved from tanks to a Reo and lower Ohms. It's a dark brown and just so good :drool:

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
I have half a 60ml bottle of Wakonda remaining. And, I have mmmaybe 3ml left in the same size The Virus bottle. That's it. No mo. :( :( :(
But in other news... I have reasonable stock left of Bandcamp that I loaded up on (3 60s I think) and I just dripped some of that mixed half-&-half with ACB and had my mind blown. :-O

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Got the last of my Katy's Virus loaded up! I'm down to about 10 ml :(

I know I am rubbing it in, but I ordered 500 60ml bottles for a personal stash. [emoji48][emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread