Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Right now (as usual!) Radioactive in ole R2! The perfect setup for a perfect juice!!

And damn you Nicoticket and your sales!!! LMAO!!!

That moment you realize you just ordered 60 15ml bottles of Radioactive cause that was the only size he had left!!!

What am I supposed to do with all these?!? LOL!!!

9f3227d80d55fe32c8e8f2e05798e456.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Right now (as usual!) Radioactive in ole R2! The perfect setup for a perfect juice!!

And damn you Nicoticket and your sales!!! LMAO!!!

That moment you realize you just ordered 60 15ml bottles of Radioactive cause that was the only size he had left!!!

What am I supposed to do with all these?!? LOL!!!

9f3227d80d55fe32c8e8f2e05798e456.jpg

Beast box - you got in at the right time, dumpster is about to be filled, and filled again, and filled again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Beast box - you got in at the right time, dumpster is about to be filled, and filled again, and filled again.

Wait! Are you throwing it all away?!? Save me 30 more and I'll pay you next Thursday!!!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Wait! Are you throwing it all away?!? Save me 30 more and I'll pay you next Thursday!!!!

We are running into cost per transaction issues. People order one bottle, if it leaks or disappears into the USPS Bermuda Triangle they want it replaced or refunded... hard to sustain if I charged $2 for the bottle.

May still be there Thursday, but things are wrapping up fast.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
We are running into cost per transaction issues. People order one bottle, if it leaks or disappears into the USPS Bermuda Triangle they want it replaced or refunded... hard to sustain if I charged $2 for the bottle.

Yeah, I can understand that! Well, whatever's left I'll buy next week! LOL!

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA

Maybe for uncomplaining customers, that could be an additional 2$ to add to orders? I never complain about bottles leaking or whatever.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Cream Brûlée. Is it me or I noticed that if you inhale CB and then continue inhaling pure air, the taste on the exhale changes significantly to a more sweet rather than caramelish... anyone noticed that? Two different techniques get you two completely different results.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
Maybe for uncomplaining customers, that could be an additional 2$ to add to orders? I never complain about bottles leaking or whatever.

Well if he is shipping priority he's got SOME insurance but as a SMALL TINY SPECK of a business owner myself. One refund from USPS is hellish. Try 300. If you have a pallet of leaky bottles. It's a nightmare. But an optional shipping insurance charge could be instated because at this point you've busted your price point but looking at the web it looks like there is only three left, virus, katy's and wad. But no 60ML bottles so no one will come off one penny to place one last order even though i said that four orders ago haha.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
Cuz I like my Creamy Custards low and slow I got CB and CLS mixed up in an old school big honking Aspire tank on a way over powered 80 watt device lol. But to me anthing over 12Watts on Vanilla is burn city. I like it cool and drippy. Plus I am not a cloud chaser. I love me sum flava though.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Cuz I like my Creamy Custards low and slow I got CB and CLS mixed up in an old school big honking Aspire tank on a way over powered 80 watt device lol. But to me anthing over 12Watts on Vanilla is burn city. I like it cool and drippy. Plus I am not a cloud chaser. I love me sum flava though.
Me too! I vape at 13 to 14w, and not exactly mtl, more like direct to lung in small amounts.
Well if he is shipping priority he's got SOME insurance but as a SMALL TINY SPECK of a business owner myself. One refund from USPS is hellish. Try 300. If you have a pallet of leaky bottles. It's a nightmare. But an optional shipping insurance charge could be instated because at this point you've busted your price point but looking at the web it looks like there is only three left, virus, katy's and wad. But no 60ML bottles so no one will come off one penny to place one last order even though i said that four orders ago haha.
I found the key to getting my packages is to keep them smaller than my mailbox. It was the carrier who slam dunked the last one outside my door. Pretty sure that's what started my bottles to leak. The mail is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread