• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta, GA area E-Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Hello, I'm a long time lurker and this is my first post.

I'm in Mableton, GA. I've been vaping since May 29th/over 4 months. Started with a 901. Ordered it from a reputable ECF member and received excellent quality stuff. I generally loved the 901 but found it a bit too finicky (especially the frequent topping off, batteries leaking/turning on when not in use, and short atty and battery life), so I just ordered a Vapor King. If I like it I'm going to get a passthrough battery for it and not use the rechargeable battery unless I'm away from home/a computer. I'm also going to refill the cartomizer as often as possible. vaping is turning out to be twice as expensive as I thought so I'm hoping I've found the highest performance with the lowest cost in the KR808D-1/Vapor King.

Glad to see so many folks on here in the ATL area. Hopefully more local B&M suppliers will offer quality and affordable vaping products soon (if they're not banned :(.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
I went through 10 pages and found a fellow Gainesvillian, ha!!! Waiting on my 901 to get here. Ordered from The Smokeless Shop. Can't wait to start vaping so I don't have to go outside and smoke anymore. Getting cold!!

:grr:

Thanks to everyone for providing so much information on vaping. I've discovered a whole new world. Now if my friggin e-cigs would get here, I could join in on the fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread