• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta, GA area E-Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blwright

Feb 27, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the whole "vaping" thing. I am 43 years old and have used smokeless tobacco since I was 15. I smoked for a while and gave that up and went back to the smokeless garb. I made a decision this week that I was going to give it up. I did a little web searching and discovered e-cigarettes. I have ordered a starter kit from Eluma and expect it to arrive any day. After I placed the order I found this forum. If anyone has any experience with Eluma or the 902 models please let me know... I am very interesting in the whole e-liquid thing. :)

Mojoerisen

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 4, 2010
Georgia
www.preferredsmoke.com
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: Supplier/Associate posted against the rules.
As mentioned before, I'm from Ball Ground GA. I believe the most popular model on today's market is the 510 for those starting out. A lot of my customers switched to the EGO, however, once they knew that the ECIG was going to work for them. The EGO is AWESOME! It produces a wonderful smooth hit, consistent vapor and the battery lasts up to 8 hours between charges. However, I use the 510 still in public as the EGO looks a little like you are smoking a women's mascara. . but at home and in the car, it's the one I prefer!!!

Mojoerisen

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 4, 2010
Georgia
www.preferredsmoke.com
  • Deleted by ejoker

Mojoerisen

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 4, 2010
Georgia
www.preferredsmoke.com
  • Deleted by ejoker

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
wow, old thread, lol.

I'm ITP... Vaperite is in Woodstock, GA and there are a few others around, but no B&M anywhere nearby. :(

I vape on egoXL batteries, usually with xl clearos. I normally vape virgin vapor but just placed my first order for velvet vapor... looking for something a little closer with some good, interesting tobacco flavors. I'm down to my last bit of juice, so I'm definitely hoping it gets here ASAP!

GMalarkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
GA
wow, old thread, lol.

I'm ITP... Vaperite is in Woodstock, GA and there are a few others around, but no B&M anywhere nearby. :(

I vape on egoXL batteries, usually with xl clearos. I normally vape virgin vapor but just placed my first order for velvet vapor... looking for something a little closer with some good, interesting tobacco flavors. I'm down to my last bit of juice, so I'm definitely hoping it gets here ASAP!

Yeah I kinda stumbled across it. I'll have to look up that Woodstock store. I just got in a bottle of USA Mix from MadVapes and it's pretty good. It's their Custom China line. So how do you like your PV?

Twiztid

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
Georgia
Mableton, GA here. Six Flags area. New to vaping been at it almost 2 weeks, already decided to order an upgrade from my Joye 510. Going with the Echo 650. Anybody come across any suppliers in GA? What is everyone vaping on/with?

Douglasville area. got a couple of kr808d-1s, looking at starting my own DIY store if enough GA folks are interested. (Gotta make that money Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread