• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
I'm glad so many people are going to join us. I had no idea when I started this that it would take off so well. I had originally planned on maybe at most a dozen people, sitting in IHOP or a pub somewhere just talking and making new friends. But thanks to the efforts of Chaos, rabernet, chatter, sammy43, mikenGA, and NestoChe, our Committee, it has really grown in leaps and bounds. I never thought any vendors would be there, let alone 70+ vapers, with raffles and samples, and our own room for this Vapefest, or Meet, or just a Get Together, whatever you want to call it. We have people wanting to join us from Alabama, North and South Carolina, as well as all over our State of Georgia. Thank You for helping me make this happen, without our Committee it never would have come so far so fast.

Happy Holidays Everyone, and I am looking forward to seeing you on February 18th.

Balthezar

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Also, Mom and Pop probably will not be able to attend, but they will be sending samples for the sample bar and a pack or two of juices for the raffle. I just wanted to make sure supported vendors that cannot make it are recognized as well. Should we update the first post of this thread to list included and supported vendors?

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
Jeff from Rock and Roll Vapor just confirmed! We now have five vendors attending. :2cool:

Confirmed Attending:
Awesome Vapor
Epipemods
Madvapes
Rock and Roll Vapor
Stormy's Vapor Cellar

Confirmed Providing Samples/Raffle Prizes:
Epipemods
Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop

Perhaps M&P's are giving away some tanks. The thumb screws on them look very cool and user friendly.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I think it's time for another Planning to Attend update. The current list:

wv2win
Adrena
want to quit
Nyte
MikenGA
erich